When will she wake up

~
What was he supposed to do? Was he supposed to run over to her and carry her to the hospital? He couldn't... Slade wouldn't allowed that, not without a price. He was at a loss.

"Go ahead boy, go get her.* Slade smirked as he moved to the side slightly.
Oliver hesitated at first but he ran over to her only to be kicked in the stomach and stabbed in hand.

" But first, you're gonna have to choose who gets to live." He smirks as he puts pressure on Felicity wound while one of his men held a knife to Laurel's throat.
~
Laurel and Oliver was heading to the hospital. For the past six months they have been to the hospital everyday, and exactly at noon.

Everyday they hope Felicity would wake up and be alright but everyday they were disappointed.

They both walked in the hospital and right away walked to Felicity hospital room. The doctors already knew them by heart so they didn't give them any trouble seeing Felicity.

"Are you okay?" Laurel broke the silence as she tried to keep up with Oliver's speed.

"I'm fine." He simply said as he walked in the room. Truth be told he wasn't okay. He was anything but okay. He needed help but didn't know how to ask for help.

~
"Please Slade, don't make me choose. You have already wounded Felicity. What more do you want?" Oliver whined as he pulled the arrow out.

"I want you to suffer knowing that you had to choose one to live and the other to die." He spat out .

"Oliver! Just save Felicity." Laurel shouted as tears roll down her cheek uncontrollably. She didn't want to let Oliver choose. It would break him. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself.

When Oliver heard what came out of her mouth, that shocked him. Why would she say that? Didn't she want to live?  Why would she give herself up? Did she think she didn't deserve to live? All he knew he wanted to prove her wrong, to prove she did deserve to live.

"I.. I choose Laurel.. Laurel to live." He said as he looked at Felicity with guilty then at Laurel who had stopped sobbing, calming down due she thinking he'd actually choose Felicity.

"Good choice, boy.. I would have choose her too." He smirked as he raised his sword to Felicity throat.
~

"Roy Harper! Where are you?!" Thea shouted so that everyone will hear her through the loud noises in her bar.

Roy walked out of the supply closet holding a case of beer. "Yes Thea Queen?" He asked sarcastically as he walked behind the counters. She followed him.

"I'm worried about Ollie." She said frowning.

"Why? Does something seems wrong?" He asked as he restocked the beer.

"Yes.. He seems depressed than usual. And I think he is still blaming himself for Felicity." Thea said holding her head.

"We really can't do anything about that but be there for him even when he pushes us away." He said.

"Maybe I can throw him a birthday party." She smiled excitedly.

"No! That's the last thing you want to do." He spat out.

She gave him a look like she's gonna do it anyways as she crossed her arms. "You're gonna do it anyways, aren't ya?" He signed in defeat.

"Yep." She said popping the p.

~
Before Slade could end Felicity, someone shot at him. Not to kill him or seriously injure him but just enough to make him weak so he wouldn't fight back.

"Puts your hands in the air where I can see them!"  Quentin shouted, keeping his gun pointed at him.

Oliver looked at Quentin in relief. He had really thought Slade was gonna kill Felicity and it would have been his fault. But Felicity was still dying... Slowly. Bleeding out.  He looked at Quentin then quickly punched Slade before he could have  a chance to make any moves. And that was the end of Slade. He was gonna be locked up by A.R.G.U.S.
~

Both Laurel and Oliver was still by Felicity bed side. The doctors said she was doing much better than she was before. She was responding to all the test they were giving her seeing if she has any brain activity. Which thankful she did.

"She's gonna wake up. I know it, Ollie." Laurel said as she laid her hand on his shoulder.

"You can't know it for sure." He signed.

"The doctors said she is getting better slowly." She tried to convince him.

"I won't believe it.. Until she fully wakes." He spat out aggressively not meaning to.

She just nods as she headed for the door not wanting to disturb him anymore. "If you need anything, you know where I'll be."

She walked out leaving him to be angry with himself.. Hurt.. Depressed. He honestly couldn't blame her for leaving.. He would leave to if he was her.

He kept telling himself that he would stop pushing people away and would forgive himself but he hasn't.. Well tomorrow would be different. He would make sure he would stop pushing people away and stop blaming himself.