1.

Gupta's small house was looking simple yet beautiful, why not! Their beloved daughter Khushi Gupta was getting engaged today.

Everyone was running here and there for all the preparations, while her father Mr. Shashi Gupta was sitting at one place, looking at nothing precisely. Being a middle class man, he had done a lot of struggle to bought up his kids and today, finally his beloved daughter Khushi was getting engaged, he knew very well from today onwards she won't be called his, soon she'll leave the house and everyone of them made his eyes moist.

Garima Gupta, his wife understood and set next to him,

"Don't worry Shashi Ji, everything will go well and our khushi will be so happy with Arnav, his is really a nice guy and we know him since childhood" she tried to explain him.

"Yes but our daughter will leave us soon" and a drop of tear fell down from his eyes.

Garima cried too.

Payal, the other daughter who was two years older than Khushi heard all this and came from behind,

"That's why I have decided I'm not going to get married"

"I'm not going to leave you. I love you" She hugged both her parents from behind.

"I'm still here" Khushi who just came down pouted.

"You have already throw me out of the family bau ji " She pouted and made a face.

"Khushi beta, this family isn't a family without you. You're heart of this family and when heart leaves body, body dies from inside" her father explained her his pain.

Khushi was also crying from inside but she was a strong girl who knows how to handle things.

"But bau ji, who told you your heart is leaving you! Infact you're going to get double hearts, One is mine and another's Arnav's and bau ji if ever you'll think like this then remember you have double hearts"

"But bau ji, you have Amma's heart too, Kiki's heart too and bua ji also loves you and you have your own heart! That means... Oh my god! Let's go to doctor, you definitely have cardiomegaly..." She added with her cute smile, made everyone smile with moist eyes.

Her father placed his hand on her head and hugged her from side.

"I don't know why a smart boy Arnav loves this sanki girl..." Bua ji added with smirk.

Khushi Gupta was in love with Arnav.
Her best friend, her crush, her love, her one & only boyfriend going to become my fiance.

She was hell excited today yet she was nervous, it was a mixture of so many emotions for her.

"You looks beautiful" Garima said, after looking at her daughter and placed black kohl behind her ears to save her from bad eyes.

Everything and everyone were ready, waiting for Arnav to come.

Soon he came with his family and some friends.

He touched every elder's feet and everyone  happily gave him blessings..

Garima and Payal stood beside khushi, while she felt his continues eyes on her.

yes, she staring her with lots of love & care in his eyes...

She looked at him & their eyes got locked.

Payal was looking at them & she smiled, which made khushi blush.

Arnav gave her flying kiss. Which wasn't get unnoticed by others
Gosh!!!!!all laughed.
Made khushi blush harder & harder...
He suddenly gave her goosebumps...

He held her hand & her heart started dancing on the music of his love.
Payal started teasing her which made smirked on his face & he winked at khushi.

Garima and Shashi saw this and Khushi's cheek turned all red out of embarassment.

She felt butterflies in her stomach.

He kissed her knuckle & then on cheek.
Her jaw dropped down & made a perfect shape of "O".

& all laughed at her sudden reaction or over reaction.

But at the end she felt content, complete.

As from now she was granted for him, from that moment they weren't apart.

Arnav and Khushi were one.

They were extremely happy, feeling like they were in heaven.

And finally he placed ring in her finger and vice versa, claiming each other for life time.

************

But does life time always means long time or forever?

Do comments.