3.

Two weeks passed since Khushi had joined AR industry.

Khushi and her boss came in front of each other for so many times but never talked much in person. But her boss had already started liking her work or her that he always preferred her around him.

One day,
***In evening***

Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, Boss of Khushi Gupta called her in his cabin.

She stood there for 5 minutes or so but he was too busy to look up from his file, A pin drop silence was there in his cabin. Khushi never used to stay so calmly like this but she kept quiet in front of that ARROGANT AVTAR ARNAV.

" Lord Governor" she said in her mind but it came out as a whisper.

"Excuse me" the great Arnav Singh Raizada, who heard this immediately looked up as never in his life someone had dared to speak in front of him, calling him by some name was way too far to even think of!

"Miss Khushi Gupta" he almost shouted.

Shivered ran down her spine as she heard her name from his mouth in such a tone.

"May I know what you just said" he asked her.

"Me...vo...Hmmm" she couldn't find a word for him at that moment.

"I'm waiting" he said with smirk.

"Vo actually...me... Ha.. I was saying what a great and hardworking handsome boss you're! " She patted her back in her mind for such an intelligent answer.

Which only made Arnav's smirk grew wider than before.

"Oh Handsome you see" Arnav was feeling so much proud on himself as she called him with that name.

While Khushi, khushi being Khushi wasn't even realised that what she said in a flow to hide her great comment on her new boss.

She started looking here and there.

"What?" Arnav asked as he couldn't understand that what she was doing.

"Sir, I was looking whom you called handsome, but sir there's no one in the cabin accept us! And instead of calling me handsome you can call me beautiful" she was blabbering whatever came in her mind, on her tongue.

Arnav glared at her with so much intensity that made her shivered again.

"You mean to say I'm not handsome" Arnav was hurt!?

"No.. I mean yes, you..." Before Khushi could complete her sentence, Lavanya entered into his cabin of course with a knock.

"Sir. .Sign" She gave some files to him for signing.

While checking and signing those files, Arnav informed Khushi that She has to attend a meeting with him in the evening which will follow by dinner.

"But sir, I was going to attend it with you" Lavanya said interrupting them with little hurt on her face.

"Yes Miss Lavanya, you were supposed to attend it with me but I want you to finish this project work by tonight only. So for that, you may need to stay here and do some work!" Arnav said in straight emotionless face without looking upwards as always.

"You may leave now.." He added after a moment.

Lavanya and Khushi turned to leave,

"You're going without replying me, Miss Gupta" He asked.

She just nodded in yes & came out from the cabin.

"What happened khushi? Why it took so much time inside his cabin? Everything alright? " Lavanya asked immediately as they came out from the cabin.

"ASR never spend more than a minute with their employees and he asked you and waited for your reply!? It wasn't so like ASR because ASR only orders and we have to follow..." Lavanya added.

"Nothing Lavanya, he was just busy in files, we hadn't talked.. " khushi lied but after hearing Lavanya their was some unknown sensation, some jitters were there inside her making her turned all red and she excised herself and went in washroom.

There wasn't any romantic or any great conversation they shared but still it left great impact on both of them. Arnav was impressed with this new girl, her laugh, her innocence, her cuteness, her blabbering, her smile, her eyes, her voice everything about her was so capturing for him. He was feeling all this for the first time. For the first time in his life he had make someone wait there in the cabin just to see few glimpse of her.

Even though she thought he was busy in his files but only if she knew his tirchhi eyes were continuously there on her, her each expression, her cuteness.

It was strange feeling for Arnav when he thought why he intentionally called Khushi and made her wait, he was literally trying to talk with her it wasn't ASR move at all. Moreover he intentionally told Lavanya to finish the project which wasn't at all an emergency just because he wanted Khushi with him in the meeting, so that he can spend some time with her.

He was the one who was very much against of office romance or even office friendship. For him it was the place to work, not to develop some relationships. But now what he was doing subconsciously only made him shock on himself only.

On the other side, Khushi was feeling strange. It wasn't some romantic feeling for him as she thought she loves her fiance, her Arnav not anyone else. But still there was some unknown connection with him. It wasn't like normal with any male in office.

It was just that Arnav Singh Raizada wasn't leaving her mind simply.

She washed her face and came out only to bumped with Arnav Sharma.

"Hi sweetie.." Arnav Sharma said as he placed his hand on her waist.

"Coffee?" He asked and even before she could answer, he immediately dragged her to the cafeteria.

Lavanya, Aman were already waiting for them and they joined them. Khushi blocked her thoughts and started enjoying company of her friends.

Arnav Singh Raizada was staring at Miss Khushi Gupta from his cabin. Her innocent, attractive laugh was making his heart rates faster than usual.

********

Do comments.