𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Clary Susan Downey, she maybe the adopted daughter of Susan and Robert, but she was as good as their blood children.

She was quite ambiverted and shy kid, but when she is in her element, nobody can stop her. And her element is directing and photography.

"Clary, wake up!" Exton jumped on the bed of his sister, making Clary groan in irritation. "What is it Ex?" Clary mumbled as she peaked at him with one eye open.

"Dad wants you down." The five year old said, as he stared at the girl with a grin. "Give me ten minutes atleast." Clary said as she sighed in defeat.

"Okay! But please come down fast!" Exton said before bounding out of the room. "I sweat to god, he is going to hit himself one day." Clary grumbled as she sat up in her bed.

She stifled a yawn before removing covers from her leg and got out of her bed, begrudgingly. She slipped her feets into her fluffy house slippers and walked towards her bathroom.

After doing her morning routine, she walked down the stairs of the giant house. She was still in her pajamas.

"There is our director!" Robert exclaimed as he watched his daughter walked down the stairs.

"What's the occasion?" Clary asked as she rubbed her eyes and saw that there were balloons by the living room and Indio was there too.

"Leave it on her to forget her own birthday." Susan said shaking her head at her. "I AM LEGAL!" Clary almost shrieked in delight as realisation dawned on her.

"That you are. Now come down quick. As you are leaving for Georgia tomorrow, we are going to spend most of our time today playing board games and will have a dinner at your favourite restaurant." Robert said smiling.

That was the life Clary, full of love and happiness.

Harrison John Osterfield, a boy with a heart full of hope, following his passion was a bit difficult, but finally he made it to a movie as a major character. To be precise, Simon himself.

He stared out of the window of the airplane, a small smile on his face. He felt like he finally achieved something, something he was proud of.

Making to love, simon was least expected event, but when it came true, he couldn't stop shouting in his house.

And now he was on the plan to Georgia, for the shooting of the movie. He had to call off as Tom's assistant for the press tour. Now he is no more just an assistant, but one of the lead role.

His life took a turn, for the best.