Chapter 1

Clary was nervous would be an understatement. This would be her first solo project. And she didn't wanted to mess it up. Her mother reassured her multiple times when Clary called her in the morning.

Today was nothing major, just getting to know the cast. Her team were already taking care of the set. She managed to get few dates of the school they were gonna shoot in.

"Ms. Downey, the cast are gonna arrive any second. Are you sure no shooting for the day?" Her assistant peaked his head inside the trailer.

"I am sure. Give me a minute, I will be out." Clary said, quickly gathering the papers sprawled on the table. "Ok." He said before disappearing.

Clary checked for the scenes plan one more time before putting them in her satchel and kept them inside the cupboard before getting out of the trailer.

She was immediately greeted by her assistant director and others as they tried to get her approval on the scenes that would be shoot tomorrow.

"Yeah, contact him. We need more hands." Clary said, before dismissing them and looking at actors and actresses gathered there.

"Well, I hope you are excited for this project because I am ready hit the road." Clary said, getting attention of everyone present there.

"This project means a lot to me and I think it means a lot to many of the people present here. As it is my first project, I am nervous as well. But together, I think we can make this an amazing experience." Clary said, and everybody nodded their head.

"Where the stars of this movie? I need to see your faces." She said, chuckling. It earned a laughter as the production team looked at a small group of actors.

"I hope my team is treating you well. Today is just few scene discussion and probably will play beer pong." Clary said, and it earned laughter from the team.

The team started to disperse except the main actors, who were waiting to introduce themselves.

"Hello guys, I am Clary Downey, your director for this movie." Clary said as she moved forward to greet them.

"Its quiet amazing to meet you. You are a very well known name amongst us. You are really doing a good job." Katherine Langford shook her hand.

"I try my best." Clary said, laughing. "I am Keiynan Lonsdale. It's really to good to meet you." Keiynan introduced himself, shaking her hand after Katherine.

"Its nice to meet you too." Clary said, grinning. "I am Alexandera Shipp. It's an honour to work with you." Other actress introduced herself, and Clary greeted her with a big smile.

Only actor that remained to introduce himself was a certain blond boy standing a bit awkwardly behind Keiynan.

Knowing that Clary was looking at him, he cleared his throat a bit a smiled his charming smile, which totally made Clary smile big.

"I am Harrison Osterfield. It is my first big movie, so I am sorry if I am a bit awkward. I am still getting used to this." He said, making Keiynan drap his hand around his shoulder and made him come forward.

"It's ok. This is also my first solo project. So let's hope we do good." Clary said, making the blond smile.

"I have faith in your work." He said with a smile that made Clary's heart race. What the hell, you just met him. She thought to herself as everyone talked and laughed while they decided to tackle down the tomorrow's schedule.

"So, keiynan and Harrison, do you have any problem with kissing scenes?" Clary asked as she sat on the chair, removing the papers from her satchel.

"Nope." They said together, making Clary nod her head. "Other costars will be arriving tomorrow. Harrison, when are you ok with narration part?" Clary asked, as she started to mark the dates.

"Well whenever its convenient for you." Harrison said, shrugging his shoulder making Clary nod her head.

"So on the weekend? Only if you are ok with it." Clary asked, looking at the blond. "Sure." He said, looking at her, making her heart flutter. Goddamnit.

"Any questions with the script?" Clary asked when everyone were through the new changes and directions. "No. I am totally hyped for the shootings." Katherine said, grinning widely.

"I certainly hope so." Clary said, chuckling. "We do not much about you though. Getting to know each other sounds nice." Alexandra said, making katherine nod her head.

"Let's start with our very young director. Any one special in your life we should know about?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrow suggestively.

"Nope. Status is still single." Clary said chuckling. "Ah man, men has no taste left. Wait, you into men?" Katherine asked, raising her brows.

"As far as I am aware? Yes. But I am open to other prospects." Clary said, shrugging her shoulder.

"Nice. And how it is to have Robert Downey Jr. as a father? Like man, one lucky girl you are." Alexandra said, shaking her head.

"Well apart from occasional iron man dialogues being thrown in house and some solving of cases about who gave exton chocolates, its pretty normal. Best adoptive parents ever." Clary said, smiling at the group.

"What's the best part of being an assistant director in captain America Civil war?" Harrison asked, his head was supported the heels of his palms.

"Getting to handle Cap's shield. Like, that was the dream come true. But my dad is still the best." Clary said, laughing at the end.

"Aw yes, iron man is one hell of a character." Harrison said, clicking his tongue. "What about you? We literally know nothing about you." Clary asked, tilting her head a bit.

"There is nothing much interesting. I come from England, kingston upon Thames. Though I never really lived there. And my acting career is much interesting and well. This is my first serious role." Harrison said, playing with his modified script

"Well the casting director was going on and on about how amazing you are at acting, we won't be disappointed. Don't worry, we all start somewhere and this is your start." Clary said, giving him a supportive smile.

"Let's hope that I don't disappoint any of you." Harrison said, chuckling. "You won't. Now turn for Alexandera to tell us about her." Katherine said, and like that evening role away with the group laughing about a joke Clary would crack.

As everyone retreated back to their cars to go to the hotel, only remaining were Harrison and Clary, who were still talking about their high school experiences.

"God, my prom was the best thing ever happened to me." Clary said, reminiscing her last year in high school and her not so paparazzi free prom.

"You are fun to be around. It's going to be amazing few months." Harrison said, as he pushed his hands into his jean's pockets.

"I think you are right. Now go and have rest. We gotta start the shooting early tomorrow." Clary said, patting his shoulder. "Yes ma'am." Harrison said, making Clary laugh.

They both sat in their respective cars, and with a ghost of a smile drove to their respected hotel. Clary could feel how much fun this shooting is going to be.