Basic info

Hello! This is my first story so no hate, please...
I love writing so here it is! my first story, I'm not sure how often I will be able to upload, but I will try as much as possible.

Also, please don't hesitate to ask questions if your confused or just want to say something, I find both good and bad reviews helpful.

So, I hope you like my story, here are the six protagonists.

Luna- Luna is an ordinary-looking girl, pale skin and brown freckles on her face and short scruffy brown hair, with greyish blue eyes. As a dragon luna has dark grey scales, light blue eyes, and her wings are dark silver until it touches the moonlight, which makes it becomes bright like the light scales trail around her body

Bethany- Bethany has long dark brown hair, and a little on the plump side, her eyes have large bags under them, she has forest eyes. As a dragon, Bethany has misty-like scales trailing around her body, pointed ears, and slightly plump with large broad feet, and green eyes.

Sarah- Sarah wears glasses and has short black hair, she has lightly tanned skin, she is also quite short. As a dragon, Sarah has dark purple scales, small white spots under her wings that look like stars. She has red eyes and some black scales trailing down her body.

Nicole- Nicole has dark brown hair and wears glasses, she is tall and has dark brown skin, she has a small scar on her right arm. As a dragon she has dark grey scales with bright orange eyes, the inside of her wings are dark blue with white specks that look like stars. she has black scales trailing across her body.

Aaron- As a human, he has blue eyes with blond hair, he has slight buck teeth and his face trails with freckles, he has very light skin, he is slightly taller than average. As a dragon he has bright blue eyes, a scar covers his right eye, he has a slight knock on his right ear. His scales are a light grey with dark blue scales trailing across his body. on the inside of his wings, there are long dark brown triangles and has very small dots all across his wings.

Hawk- Hawk has frizzy brown curled hair, hazel eyes, and his skin is slightly brown and is slightly shorter than average, he is also incredibly sinny. As a dragon, he has dark grey scales with black scales trailing around his body, he has green eyes. the inside of his wings are fully black, he also had a scar on the side of his neck.

In the first few chapters, there will only be two or three protagonists, as the story goes on the others will come in.

So the theme is the HTTYD dragons, the movie, characters, and author and producer of the movie are also mentioned.

All the protagonists are all in their first two years of teenagehood, everyone is thirteen except for Aaron and Sarah, who are both 14.