1st Night

I didnt meant to end up like this, curled up in a pizzeria in the middle of the night surrounded by robots, i had both doors closed, the guy on the phone told me to conserve power, but i dont care anymore, theres no way im gonna let those things get in here.

It all began, yesterday, i was looking for a partime job to earn some extra money for college, im currently aiming to become a surgeon, i allways liked to help other people and i thought that would be the perfect career for me. I saw the hiring section of the newspaper i picked up this morning and a very peculiar ad got my attention.

Family pizzeria looking for security guard to work the night shift, 12am to 6am. Monitor cameras, ensure safety of equipment and animatronic characters Not responsable for injury/dismemberment $120 a week To aply call:
1-888-FAZ-FAZBEAR

I saw the payment, a frown drawed in my face just thinking about the whole thing, sitting for 6 hours watching a bunch of robots in a random restaurant, but after rethink it a little, i decided to aplicate for the job, i went to my house, picked up the phone and dialed the number in the ad. After a few beeps indicating that the call was working a somewhat husky voice answered me. "You just called Freddy Fazbear pizza! what can i do for you?" the guy sounded like he was on hes 60 "Ummm yeah, i wanted to ask for the ad, it says that you are looking for a seurity guard to work the nig-" i was interrupted by the voice before i could finish "You are hired of course!" after hearing that i stayed confused for a moment "R-really? thats it?" i responded suprised "Of course! just by hearing you im sure that you are gonna make a great security guard!" at this point, the whole thing started to sound ridiculous, but i played along with him, after all, he sounded serious "O-ok i guess, when do i start?" i hope not this night, i had plans for tonight with some friends exactly at 12 am "You can start right away today! just be here at any time you like but remember just before 12 am" Crap, there goes my night, but at least i got the job "...Fine il be there"
i replied to him "Ok! dont be late!" after that, he hanged up the phone and the call ended, he was just yelling during all the friking call, it was getting on my nerves, the worst thing is that i dont have anything to do until my shift starts, i guess i can study just a liiiittle...Like that is gonna happen.

11:00 PM

I got out of my apartment and made my way to the pizzeria on foot, lucky for me i didnt have to call again to ask the direction, there was one on the newspaper, the night at this time was freaking cold, i didnt even had a coat for the time,it never been this cold around here, then again i never went out for a walk at 11:00 in the night is not like i had a car or anything to help me out either and there wasnt any taxis or busses at the time on the street, it was just me and emptiness of the street. Eventually i got to the restaurant, from the front door i could see some people going out, it looked like a family, no, it definitely was a family, they looked so happy together, one of the kids had somekind of a sing on his hand, it said: "Freddy Fazbear pizza! where fantasy and fun come to life!"

Just when i thought this place couldnt get anymore chessier, after the reception i came to a big dinning area, tables with party hats and ballons, posters with the faces of the animatronics with the words "CELEBRATE" or "PARTY TIME"...It was kinda hilarious. In the same room i encounter a man that looked on his 60, he was fat and bald and had big mustache on him, he was a living steriotype, he looked at me with shiny eyes and walked towards me "You must be the girl that called for the job right? thank God you are here! it was about time for the change of shift!" he was yelling again. "Let me give you a little tour through our instalations!, oh im sorry, i never introduced myself, Im Michael Fazbear, owner of the restaurant and Fazbear entertaiment at its subsidiaries!" so he was the owner of the place? it didnt suprised me as much as how old the place looked, spiderwebs everywhere, dust almost everywhere you looked and the crappy low budget bathrooms on my left. "Come to think of it, you never told me your name young woman" That startled me a little while i was away in my thoughts "Oh Im Caroline Schmidt, nice to meet you, hehe i should have said that a while ago" i said to him scratching the back my head "Well then, this is the DINNING AREA, here the kids and parents come to have a delicious time eating our pizza, our restaurant has come to be known for having the best pizza around here you know" i couldnt care less about that fact "And here is the SHOW STAGE where our stars perform their songs at the time everyone is on their seat ready to eat! Theres Freddy our main character, by his side are his fellow companions, Bonnie, he plays the guitar, i call him BonBon hehe and the lovely chicken over there is Chica she sings along with Freddy"
Those robots, ive never seen animatronics before, they were so imponent, specially Freddy, just by looking at him i could tell he was the protagonist here, he had an empty and souless look on his eyes, the same for Bonnie and Chica, Chica however she had a nice figure with a somewhat filled chest area, why put something like that in a supposedly "Kids friendly" robot? beats me, Freddy and Bonnie had similar bodies wit the only diference on Bonnies and Freddys jaw and Bonnies ears, they were long and were divided in sections creating the ilusion they could curl up, that was kinda clever "Over there are the bathrooms, the kitchen and the PIRATE COVE, there lies Foxy the pirate, he was another atraction of the restaurant but, we had to cut him up of the show after the "incident" but anyway. At the end of the corridor is your office, oh i forgot to mention the BACKSTAGE, you see during the years, the restaurant have come through some tough times, at night our supply of energy is cut to a tiny generator located in the basement, if for any reason you run out of power, you can go to the basement to start up the generator manually" Run out of power? and i thought the low budget bathrooms where bad enough "In the WEST HALL theres this SUPLY CLOSET, you can go there if you accidentally make a mess and you want to clean it up ok? theres nothing special in the EAST HALL,il be honest, that hall is just for aesthetic purposes" we walked up to the end of the hall to a tiny room full of spiderwebs a fan a cupcake and a single light in the ceiling "This is THE OFFICE, here you can stay the rest of the night and...Do whatever it is you do when no one is trying to get into the restaurant"
Who the hell would want to rob this place? "Anything else i need to know boss?" i said a little sleepy for the tour "Well..."