ACCEPTANCE

As soon as professor left,i started going toward my car,i have to go to medical canteen to have lunch with phana when i reached there i saw phana already sitting there as it is very rare for him come early due to his classes.when i reached there i saw, he already ordered lunch for us, as usual we both started eating and chatting randomly i have asked him about his classes to which he replied  as usual boring and continued eating his food.after completion of food i dropped him near his lab and left as i have classes to attend. 

It became a routine for them, ming dropping phana to the class having lunch with him picking up phana after the class having dinner on the way and dropping phana near the dorm with a forehead kiss. 

Phana"s pov:

I don't know what to do its  been  2 weeks since ming started courting me.I told him many times to give up but he never listens to me . I know i am  stupid for not accepting his proposal but i have my reasons i don't want another heart break, i am not ready for it.I know ming will not break my heart but i am scared . I know i have fallen for him yes i love him but i am scared of acceptance.He was there for me when no one was he makes me happy.His smile makes my day his one smile and i forget everything and damn whenever he kisses my forehead my heart flutters.while thinking all this i finally reached the canteen but when i went inside ming is not there enthusiastically waving at me .its like a ritual seeing his enthusiastic face while entering food court. May be he has class he is never late i kept my thoughts aside and ordered padthai for him its his favorite and sat there waiting for him.its been 30 min but still he didn't come. i started worrying about him he has never done this even though he has a busy schedule he always make sure to have lunch with me.I called him  many times but he didn't lift the call and this never happened.while i was thinking about all the consequences for his disappearance, i heard people gossiping about a fight in engineering block and i reached my car as fast as possible and started driving towards the engineering block tears are continuously flowing from the eyes i was scared . I parked my car ,i saw people standing there and asked him about ming they told me he was in a infirmary.

I started running towards the infirmary there i saw ming covered in bruises .there is a deep cut near his forehead and a broken hand when i saw him like that it hurts .I tried so many things to avoid him ,to stay away from him but him sitting there all hurt covered with bruises hurts me.i was standing at the door crying then i saw he noticed me and asked me to come inside .when i went there he dragged a chair for me asked asked me to sit down . i cant see him like this so i bend my head downwards .He slowly lifted my chin with his finger and started wiping my tears which are flowing continuously and said he was fine its just a small cut and his hand will be okay in a week.I was so angry i started shouting at him

what the fuck is wrong with you small cut how can you say like that its a deep cut and you know what you have broken  hand how can you be so careless .what do you think you are a hero who said you to fight damn it you are student not a gangster . you know how worried i was when i heard about the incident i thought i lost you.i was freaking scared to death never ever do this to me plzz its hurts so much thinking about losing you is the most hardest thing for me.and i hugged him tightly.

finally i came to realization that i cant deny and delay  this feelings anymore.I am ready to accept it.I am ready to give it a try ,i want to give ming a chance and i am ready to take a chance .