monsters,murders, ghosts and you

Thud thud that's all you heard was the booming fee of your friend you are an orphan you are abused when you were young not by your parents but by the orphanage your parents died in a car crash you are lucky to survive the day you met was very scary but you guys became good friends

*FLASHBACK TO MEETING SIREN HEAD*

You're running for your life in the forest you ran away from the orphanage the kids that bullied you were threatening to kill you they're following you you're running for your life legs burn chest hurts.

Bully 1: get back here you little squirt.

Bully 2: yeah we just want to play now get back here NOW!

Y/N:p-please leave me alone didn't do anything to you!

You're running very fast until you tripped twisting your ankle you let out a wine of pain

Y/N:aaaahhh..m-my ankle

The bullies finally caught up to you smiling with murderes intensions

Bully 1: well well well look what we have here.

Bully 2: yeah he fell so are we going to do with him?

You don't know where mysterious voice was calling one of the bullies.

Mysterious voice: Jackson. Jackson? Are you there

Bully 1: m-mom is that you?

Mysterious voice: yes honey it's me come on let's get out of here we have so much to do so much time to catch up but we have to go now come on.

Bully 1: okay I'm coming home wait for me

As the bully left running in the direction of The voice I saw it after it was loud blaring sirens and a scream very terrified scream.

Bully 2: what th-aaaahhh

Giant mummified hand came down and grab the other bully as you looked up felt something you never felt a fear no one should ever feel a giant monster with sirens for its head was eating the bullies and when he finished devouring them you look down at you and as he was reaching his hand grab you you let out a small distorted shriek due to the lack of care you we're given you can't even scream right I was surprised you is after that scream the creatures stopped and look down and made sounds as if it was talking you heard.

Then look at you again you made the same sound you did before and then tillted it's head before the hand came down and grabbed you close your eyes awaiting death but what surprised you is it put you on his shoulder and walked off you later then figure it out that he was the legend known as siren head after a while spending time with him you understood how he talked you understood what each beep meant he became a great friend and you became a great friend to him whenever you are in trouble all you need to do is shout his name "SIREN HEAD"and he.... Will come.

*Flashback end present time*

That's how you came to know him but your life what's going to be turned upside down very soon and very quickly.

(Hey this is the author I wanted to know should You and siren head meet the creepypasta gang with some genderbend or the SCP foundation with some genderbend or regular please tell me I really need to know so that way I can make sure you guys enjoy it so help me with this chapter I'll make another one very soon this is my second book I'm not done with my other book I just thought I'd take a break from it so thank you for understanding and I hope you guys choose okay bye).