Author's Note

Well... It's been a while.

I finished writing this story just over a year ago, and the feedback I've received since then has been overwhelming. Not too long ago, this story hit forty thousand reads, and i was shocked by how much this story has grown and how quickly it's grown. I want to thank you guys for every read, every comment and every follow. You have no idea how much every little thing means to me.

As much as I'd like this to be light-hearted, peppy note, I felt as though i needed to discuss the big tragedy which has recently occurred, which is the disappearance of Naya Rivera. At the time I'm writing this, 4:00 on the 12th of July 2020, there has been no development in Naya's case. However, I'm still holding out hope, and I wish the best for her family and friends during this horrible time. And whilst the case does have some underlying features which may seem suspicious, I believe that we shouldn't create conspiracies or theories about her disappearance until a final judgement is released.

With that being said, we need to ensure that a thorough search is being done, and for that reason i beg you to try and contact the Ventura sheriffs and push them to do their jobs. I am a massive advocate for the ACAB and BLM movement, but currently we cannot be involved in this investigation due to the severity of the situation. So please, do anything you can. Also, the majority of people have been extremely respectful during this rough time, but some have decided to blame this accident on other people, more specifically Lea Michele. Please. Stop.

As I said before, i'm a big advocate for the BLM and ACAB movement, and for that reason i thought i'd promote this movement on my current biggest platform, which is Wattpad. Below are some things which you can do to help. Remember, Black Lives Matter is NOT just a trend.

1. Sign Petitions - Signing Petitions may seem like it doesn't do anything, but it's a great way to grasp the attention of superiors if you don't have the money to donate. If petitions are only available in certain regions, use these zipcodes:

90015 - Los Angeles, California
10001 - New York City, New York
75001 - Dallas, Texas

2. Donate to charities - As long as they're truly helping the cause, donating to charities can help provide for Black families and can pay for justice. DO NOT DONATE TO CHANGE.ORG.

3. Text or Call - go to https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/#text to find numbers you can text or call to, emails you can contact and email templates for you to send to said contacts.

4. Vote - If you're eligible to vote, do it. Your countries future is chosen by you.

The power is in our hands. This isn't just a trend. It's a movement.

UPDATE

As you all most likely know, the news was released that Naya Rivera's body has been found. I'm extremely saddened by this deeply tragic news, and it's at times like these we need to care for those around us and appreciate every moment. I wish my best for Josie and hope he lives a happy life knowing how much of an amazing woman his mother was.

Naya was an inspiration to so many of us and may she rest in peace. Fly high Angel 🕊