─ 𝑰: 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

"𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒂 𝒊𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒂 𝒆𝒔𝒕" ─ "𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕"   ─────────── ♡ ───────────

   ─────────── ♡ ───────────

  Ordinary.

  That is all that you sort of ever were. You never really sticked out that much in a crowd. Sure you had friends and everything but you just were never as special or sticked out like them. Thinking it would be maybe a little different after you got into a prestigious college such as u.a which was a school of the arts. Sadly all of your other classmates outshined your talent and you had becomed used to it.

  You were glad that you did have a few friends who thought you had the skills to achieve you dreams and become and actual real artist. One of those many friends was your childhood bestfriend Ochako Uraraka. You had met her shortly after you moved from America to Japan to live with your father after your mother had finally lost custody of you. Uraraka had always been there for you and stuck by you even while you were stuck in the hospital because of the accident you were in she always had visted you after school and brought you notes and flowers to brighten up the room a little bit.

  You hoped that one day that you would be noticed and maybe could even win something for one. There was the annual u.a art competition coming up soon, maybe you could submit a piece and at least get a ribbon for participation like you don't have enough of those already. It's almost like the judges are taking pity and basically reminding people of their failure.

  A tap on your shoulder snapped you out of your daze. Looking up to see that it was none other than you childhood friend that occupied your thoughts not even a few minutes ago. "You know we are going to be late if you keep zoning out. I mean class is already over." The brunette spoke and sure enough she was right. You quickly gathered your things and put them in your bag while frantically apologizing to Uraraka who just laughed it off. You two soon began to walk to your favorite small cafe since you and Uraraka agreed to meet up with a few of your friends there.

  "I have to go by the library after this for research on my art project." You complained as you two walked into the cafe. Immediately spotting your friends Uraraka waved at them and which Midoriya waved back with a huge grin plastered across his face. Making your way other to the usual table you guys sit at you and Uraraka took a seat and set your bags town. Todoroki, Ashido, Kaminari, Iida, Jirou, Yaoyorozou, and of course Midoriya were already there. "Kirishima sadly couldn't make it since he had to make up an assignment since he was as sick as a dog last week." Ashido explained as to the redheads absence from the group.

  "Well at least he is finally feeling better and making up his assignments." Iida said as he moved his arms around to make his point like he normally does. You don't know why but the first time you saw Iida move his arms around while lecturing Midoriya about taking care of himself you couldn't help but chuckle a little.

  "Yea but me, Kaminari, and Sero all had to take care of his sick ass and now I think Sero is starting to come down with something." Ashido whined as Iida started to lecture her while Kaminari and Jirou laughed.