Chapter 1: From pity to love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Your breath is the breath of the feather (originated by stone but it looks very different from stone.) I will do further explanations about the forms in another chapter.

                                Info about M/N:
~His mother mostly teaches him everything so he tends to do things himself.

~ His father created the feather breathing style but never became a pillar (so M/n is his successor).

~M/N just shifts personailities a lot because I wanna try to make funny moments.

-----------------------------𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖-----------------------------------------M/N POV:I'm heading off to final selection

M/N POV:
I'm heading off to final selection. While stepping out of my parent's house, my mother and father gave their final goodbyes in tears."Love you too" I muttered. I then walked out of the house emotionlessly with a drop of pity.

𝒜𝓉 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝓈𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃:
I finally arrived at the final selection. I was admiring the pretty wisteria trees. I looked around to see like twenty people around. I felt a bit nervous and looked at my hand, Remembering my mother's words:

"𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓈𝒶𝒹, 𝓂𝒶𝒹, 𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈, 𝐼𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇."

I felt alright after that. Then I heard two voices: "Everyone, We thank you for coming here tonight. To the Demon Slayer Corps final selection." They both said in unison. Then, they explained about the wisteria trees and demons. They also said, "You'll need to survive here for seven days to pass the final selection."

Seven days, huh. I don't get it, but I guess I'm gonna have to survive for like a week and I barely ate today.

Afterward, I went my way into the forest while looking around the wisteria trees.

----------------------------------𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥-----------------------------------------Day 1:

Day 1:

M/N's POV :