Chapter 3: My way of affection...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: M/N is not a yandere :>. Thank you for reading my story btw ^^. This chapter is still in the same setting as the last chapter.

I'm going to try to do a pattern of one day my homework and the other day to do the fanfic. I'm also trying a different way to state out dialogue when someone is talking to make it easier for me to write the first-person perspective but I will probably not do that during yelling and stuff. Any dialogue without a name is you speaking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M/N's POV:

Eventually a doctor came. Fortunately I did not break any ribs but, the rest did. I feel bad for them... I only have minor scratches.

𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣...

We were all laying in our yatuka. Waiting til someone speaks up...

"Who would've guessed that all of us had broken ribs? Well except M/N."-(Zenitsu)

Who knew Zenitsu would be starting the conversation.

Then, Inosuke moves his bangs to see the big knot Tanjiro gave him.

"This knot hurts more than my ribs." (Inosuke)

"Sorry." (Tanjiro)

"Hey you better apologize. It really hurt, you know. Getting pounded to a pulp like that." (Zenitsu)

"Say you're sorry

"Say you're sorry." (Zenitsu)

"I'll pass." (Inosuke)

"Say you're sorry!" (Zenitsu)

"I'll pass!" (Inosuke)

"Just say you're sorry!" (Tanjiro)

"If you're going to be like that, we're not eating with you anymore." (Zenitsu)

"Hah, What's up with that?" (Inosuke)

I tried including myself in the conversation:

"Well, as they say: Meals taste better when you eat together. You know"