Chapter 2

Kokichi's Pov

Its been a few days since Todoroki and the rest where brought here and 2 days since Monokuma gave us a break because no one is killing. In these days I've gotten closer to Bakugo who is great to pull a prank on, Todoroki who can be emotionless but fun, Kaminari fun to tease and pretty dumb, Kirishima who is also pretty dumb and fun to tease and a bit close to Momo, but so far I hardly talk to Midoriya and Uraraka because they hang out with Kaede, Maki, Kaito and Shuichi who in Maki and Kaito's case tell them how i'm a very bad influence and that they shouldn't even get  close to me, but even with that they try to talk to me. I have also gotten closer with Rantaro who is like everyone's big brother, Miu and Keebo.

Today I was planning to show them a place I found where you get a beautiful view of the stars and the academy but when I got in the dinning hall I knew my plan was going to have to wait. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT"Bakugo yelled at Maki and Kaito "what we mean is that you said you where going to defeat that little rat, but you hasn't done anything" Kaito yelled trying to match the others tone, but obviously failed. " guys please come down" Rantaro and Deku tried to stop the fight which resulted in them being insulted by Bakugo "I never tough I would said this but you are worst then Ouma" Kaede said but before she got an answer Kirumi spot me and greeted me as always, "Hello Ouma-kun, would you like the usual for breakfast" as she said that everyone turned to me "speaking of the devil, the little rat finally decided to come" kaito said "shut up, space frick" bakugo snap at him, resulting in them fighting again. I did not plan on my day to star like this and I'm not letting it continue so I went over to Bakugo and Todoroki who had now joined the fight,, took their hands and walked over to our seats, leaving every one speechless of my my actions, two blushing boys and a pouting Shuichi which left ME confuse.