𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

The next day, they decided to let Levi's squad move in to the former survey corps headquarters. Devin looked at the castle, it looks so familiar. She was behind them as she ride Cerberus, and its getting annoying second by second because of Oluo's voice.

'He's copying Levi again.' Devin thought.

The castle made her feel nostalgic as she looked up the uncovered balcony. She looked at the two in front of her. The addicting scent interrupted her from thinking about the familiar castle. 

'Ahh, no wonder why her father wanted her to marry him.." She thought, it shouldn't bother her. But it keeps on bothering her since the day that she overheard her and her father talking about why she should marry Levi..

Oluo accidentally bit his tongue and it made Devin snort and rolled her eyes afterwards. The two who's in front of her saw how she rolled her eyes, Petra smiled as she looked back on her front. While Levi also rolled his eyes.

They arrived at the castle and Devin saw how Petra took care of Oluo.

'Will not be surprised if one day Levi and her were already dating..' Devin thought as she tied her horse, still far from Levi's horse.

'Why am I even here, when all of them were hand-picked by him. While Erwin seems like he just forced Levi to have me in his squad..' She thought. A plan on how to convince Erwin to place her in someone's squad crossed her mind.

'I'll give it a try..' She thought again..

After the cleaning session, Devin decided to take a bath at the near lake to shake off the weird feeling she keeps on feeling. She removed her clothes from head to toe and dipped herself into the lake. Its almost night so the water in the lake is almost cold, the girl swam to the other side of the lake and went back. She looked up the sky, still in the water..

"I'm so sad that you did not invite me bathe with you." She looked behind her and saw Petra still on her uniform.

"Its just a quick swim though didn't know you want to swim with me." Devin said as she slowly went out of the water, Petra quickly turned around because of embarrassment..

'I am embarrassed for her..' Petra thought.

"You can turn around, its not like we have a different body. I also have what you have.." Devin said, Petra turned back to see Devin wearing her white dress that reached above her knee.

"You're so beautiful!" Petra said and Devin just gave her a small smile and walked away, Petra turned around to look at the lake and back at the girl when she saw Devin is already gone from her sight.

The girl waited the sun to fully set down and waited for the moon to rise, the girl silently sneak out of the castle. She even managed to avoid Hange who just came to have some experiments with Eren tomorrow morning..

She's wearing her usual black cloak and went to Cerberus and untied him, she mounted on him and went off the headquarters. The girl stopped in the middle of the forest when she smelled the murderer's blood. Devin mounted off and safely tied Cerberus on a tree but not tight enough so he can easily come to her..

The girl looked around her as she examined the three man having fun on something she cant clearly point out. She quickly found out who their boss is and silently executed him, but she was a bit careless enough to not notice that they are holding a gun.

She managed to dodge the bullets from their gun and took their boss far away from them, she placed down the body of their boss and wasted no time sucking him dry. She looked up the night sky only to notice that the full moon is on display.

'Ahh, no wonder..' Devin thought as she silently went back to get her horse, she also noticed that the two man were still there trying to find their boss as she noticed a small girl. She went back to execute the two, the girl managed to see a glimpse of her facial features.

Devin met her eyes, the little girl's eyes went wide at the sight. She have a pale skin, almost pale as the moon. A red lips, almost red as blood. The little girl watched the black hooded girl fight the two men, the little girl cant wait to go home and tell her mom what she saw. But she remembered, her mom was the reason why she's in the middle of the forest.

Once she got back to the headquarters, she ran down the hallway. Stupid enough to bump into someone, the two collided at each other and Devin securely wrapped her arms around the figure as she inhaled the familiar and addictive scent that she loved. The two rolled down and was just stopped when the girl bumped her back against the wall.

He quickly shoved the girl away from him, "You fucking brat, you smell so disgusting! Why are you even running down the hallway?!" Levi shouted at the girl which made her flinch, this is the first time she heard him shout. At her.

"What happened here?" Gunther said as he rushed down the two. Silence filled the hallway as some of the other cadets rushed down to see what happened, since its already almost two am in the morning.

"Answer me!" The girl flinched again, she stood up and did not utter any word that caused Levi to snap at her again. He tried to compose himself but madness soon took over him and controlled his body.

"I'm—Levi!" All of them shouted simultaneously as Levi slammed her against the wall. She did not showed any expression which made him trip over guilt. Gunther and Eld held him back as he released his hands that were on her neck..

The girl walked out and went upstairs to her room without uttering any word.

"Oh my, Levi what did you do to her?!" Petra shouted as she followed Devin to her room..

Devin heard a soft knock on her door, "Devin, its me. Let me in so I can treat your wounds.." Petra calmly said, Devin just sat on her bed. She didn't notice the blood dripping down from her left cheek bone and her eyebrow.

"I'm fine, Petra. You should go back to sleep.." She said and she heard a soft sigh and a footstep walking away from her room..

Levi on the other hand refused to talk about what happened earlier as the scene where he's holding her neck keeps on coming back, he noticed how cold is her skin. Smooth and yet she's cold as ice. He thought maybe his temperature is just too hot but he was wrong. His temperature is normal.

'Something's not right..' Levi thought as he tried to shake it off and went to sleep..