𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

"So, Devin. What are you?" The brunette girl with a glasses asked. Devin just glanced at her as she continue on walking with her. They just finished their 23rd mission, and Hange got a glimpse on how she killed a titan like a thunderbolt.

"Human." She said, she is aware of the obsessed titan girl. And it will cause a lot of trouble if she mention that she is immortal.

She must keep her mouth shut, and she also does not want to spill the tea.

"Unlike Erwin, I will not buy that." Hanji said trying to make the girl spill the hot tea.

"Then don't." Devin said. Hanji was about to say something when someone interrupted her from talking.

Devin took it as a chance to walk back to her horse

As she walk towards her horse, the smell of someone's blood with a mixture of the intoxicating smell slowly engulfed her, she then saw Levi looking at the ground. She got curious so the girl looked at the ground too, only to see Isabel's head, she looked around and saw Farlan's body in half..

She remembered the one time that Isabel approached her because of some reason that she found odd..

"Hi! You look so beautiful! What's your name?" She look at the owner of the hands. She met those green lively eyes.

"I am not." She simply said.

"Yes you are! I like your hair! It looks so fluffy!" Isabel said as she reached out her hand and tried to touch her healthy curly long hair but failed when Devin stepped back and walked away from her. Isabel just pouted at the girl's response.

She then looked back at her path and made her way to her jet black furred horse.

She felt bad but that small man needs to accept it and not regret the decisions he made for it will only be a destruction for him in the future. Dwelling in the past will not help you.

"Aren't you gonna stay here for like two months?" She looked at Charon and she shook her head as a response.

"I'd like to, but it seems like the mortals already figured it out.." She said.

"So that's why you should just stay here!" Chronos said again before Devin left the boat. She was greeted by Cerberus and Melinoe.

"How's the dead life up there?" The girl asked as she went back inside palace with Devin.

"Don't ask me, I don't have time to tell you some story.." Devin said, she placed down the plastic that she was carrying, and Melinoe took out the things that were chilling inside the plastic.

"Hey, what is this? Why do you even have to buy some of these?" Melinoe asked the girl with confusion. Devin was older than her and her brother Zagreus..

"I thought you'd like it, since we kind of have the same type of hair.." Devin said. Melinoe, the goddess of spirits and the bringer of nightmare's eyes gleamed in excitement..

"No, I hate it.." Melinoe said.

"Okay, moron." Devin said with a hint of sarcasm and mockery.

"Where is your mother and father?" Devin asked the girl as she stepped inside the shower, she haven't showered since the yesterday.

"In their usual place, why are you even asking me about them. You should have asked Zagreus, not me." She heard Melinoe said, the girl grew up with a slight hatred towards her parents.

"Well, you're the only one who's here."

"I'll stay there probably longer than usual.." Devin said as she brush her hair while its still wet.

"For how long you'll hide? You just cant hide forever, whatever you do. She'll always have her ways, why don't you just face her? You coward." Melinoe said as she rolled her eyes.

"I found something interesting while staying in their world. I had fun killing mortals, I love seeing them suffering from my wrath." Devin said.

It is true that she enjoyed seeing mortals suffer from her wrath, she's having fun more than she should have. She got to killed something other that mortals and they're also immortals like her. But there's also a specific person that she wants to always see. She felt contented by just looking at that person, plus the intoxicating and invigorating smell of his blood.

She spent the night in the palace and went back in the headquarters before the sun rises.

She remembered the conversation that she and Persephone had last night, they prefer to not mention it to Hades. But good luck to Persephone.

"Hey! Devin! Would you like to join me research?" The girl looked at the owner of the voice and saw Hange. She's also curious and doesn't have anything to do so she accepted it and went in the research room with Hange..

"So, they don't have digestive system?" The girl asked, Hange just nodded at her as she continue doing some experiments..

Devin roamed around the room as she found a book that was almost covered up with gold. She opened it, she saw a ugly looking little devil with a two horns and a little girl dawn in the first page of the book. The girl looked familiar for her, she looked at the drawing examining it.

'This is the little girl that I saw when I was still months old back in the underworld..' The girl thought, she got even more curious and ended up reading the book.

'All of these were fake, the only real thing that happened here is the great titan war and the deal that she made with the devil of all earth..' Devin thought as she closed the book, it was past dusk and she's still inside the mess hall.. She haven't seen the owner of the invigorating smell of blood, she stayed back a little so she can smell it one more time before going back to her own room..

But she failed. He didn't show up, and there is no any signs of him.