Young Zasira

"Leo Lets Go Down And See What Daddy is Up To" . Leo Purrs And nudges For Zasira to Climb Upon His Neck . She Hoped On And headed to her fathers bed Chambers . When they got to his door she patted Leo On The Head Twice To Let Her Down. Leo And Zasira Were the same age she Got Him as A cub . He was a Gifts from the Exotrod The Year Their Planet Was Destroyed. They did Everything Together And She Saw Him as One Would A sibling. Knock knock . she knocked on her fathers door. " Come In Zasira, She Herd Him Speak. "Be a Good God. Sit And Wait "She Told Leo And went through the Door . "Daddy! " She hoped into his arms excited to see her fathers face. "My little Goddess", King Zodian Wrapped His Arms Around His Daughter Tight . "Daddy"? ,. "How Did You Know it was me ?"  She Asked Puzzled. "Zasira, My Love a king knows All and A God Never Forgets He Chuckled. " And Plus I Saw Leo's Big Paw Underneath The Door." Leo whined From outside. Zasira Laughed  And Her father laughed some more. "What Can I Do For You Princess?" Asked King Zodian. " Well ,Daddy ..if you must ask, I'm turning six soon . mommy says that Ambreisha got her God Powers When She Was Six And I'm Just So ready for my powers Daddy .Im Ready to be a Goddess Now .For Real this time I know I said It When I Was four But I'm five Now . "She Exclaimed Excited ."oh my , Darling you Shouldn't Rush Into it , You Were Born a Goddess .You Already You Have All Your Power inside of you." Zasira looked up in amusement. "Enjoy time and Don't Rush it. Besides You Don't want to miss out on  being a kid." he smiled . Zasira Thought Deeply . "You're right Daddy ! I'm not Ready to be a big God like you  or mommy.I want to stay a kid forever and ever!!!But One Day I Will Be A Strong Mighty Goddess Like Mommy " , She Jumped Into Her Fathers Arms Once Again. " That's my Goddess , Now Go Take The Beast For A Walk In The Courtyard Before He Poops In My Hall" . She Laughed "ok Daddy ". " Oh and Zasira? " He Added." Feed him please" . Said the King And Kissed His Daughters Head.  "Ok Daddy , I love you" said Zasira."I love you too Zasira ". Zasira Left Her Fathers Chambers And Shut the door Behind Her . "Leo Daddy's Not Up To Nothing He's So Boring , Lets Go Outside To The Courtyard, So You Can Go Tinky" . She Laughed and Hoped On Leo's Neck.
********************************************
Zasira Arrived To The Courtyard And Hoped Off Of Leo . "Go " , She Commanded Leo And He Walked Away To The Side Of The Courtyard To His Potty Corner. Zasira Spotted Her Mother In The Courtyard Tending To Her Garden , She Was Cutting the Thorns Off Of The Fireball Flowers . "Hi Mommy! ...What Ya Doin?". Asked Zasira . Startled , Queen Erudite Dropped her Trimmers "Oh Zasira , You Almost Gave Me a Heart Attack " She Said In Relief Grabbing Her Chest . "Sorry Mommy , Can I Help?" , She Said Starring At The piles Of Thorns On The Ground . "Zasira Baby, These Fireball Flowers Are Too Hot And i Don't Want You Burning Your Little Hands okay ?" , Said Queen Erudite. "Well , What About The Leopard tails ?" Asked Zasira. "Baby Leopard Tails bite" She Warned " Well What Can I Do ?" She Asked. Zasira's So Young Yet So Eager, Her Mother Thought. "Don't You Have Any Friends You Could Be Playing With ? " You Know Besides Leo ?" , Her Mother Asked . " Oh Yes" ..., Zasira Answered. " Mommy Can I Borrow the ship and Go To Planet Glistona" (a Smaller Planet With Unicorns That Grazed the Purple Fields Of Grass all Day ) Zasira Has Only Been Once. "Drive the Ship ? Are You Crazy? " she Started . She Was Interrupted By a Loud Scream . It Was Zasira. " You Never Let Me Do Anything! She Cried . Is it Because I'm not a Real God ?" Asked Zasira Angrily. Tears Running Down One Cheek . She Wiped it Away And Starred At Her Mother Waiting For an Answer . "Zasira Baby Yes You're a Real God But You Are Only five years Old Your Not Big Enough To Drive A Ship Honey That's Something You Can Do When Your Older " , Said Queen Erudite. "But I Don't Want To Be Older . I want To Drive The Ship Now " Zasira Pouted Folding Her Arms . "Zasira I Don't Want you Getting hurt Please Listen " she through her hands up. Zasira Looked At Her Mother And Ran . She Whistled For Leo And He Came Running . She Jumped on his Back And They Rode Away Down To The Dove Creek . Zasira's Parents Brought Her To Dove Creek since she was a baby . The Beautiful Flock Of Doves Would Come Down To Bathe In The Blue Water .The Calming Water And Beauty was Zasira's Happy Place . Where She Sat With Leo . " Could You Believe This Leo? She Thinks That I'm a Baby . I Am A God . And She Won't Let me Do Anyhing" She Said Petting Leo's main . Leo whined And Put His Head Down For Zasira To Pet Him Behind His Head . " Yea I Know, Daddy Says The Same Thing , Maybe It's True . I am Too Little To Be A God . She Put her Head Down And Wept Some More. Leo Lay Beside Her For Comfort." I am the most Powerful God " Zasira Said Closing Her Eyes Fell Asleep .
************************************************************************
"Leo Help!" She Ran until She Got To Edge Of The Clift And Jumped . Leo Swooped In An Caught Her On His Back . "Good God ! " She Pat His Back And Leo Flew Off Into The Sky . "ZASIRA ! .........ZASIRA ! " Called A Voice From a Distance . Zasira Looked Around She Could not See Who Was Calling Her Name. "ZASIRA! .........It rang . Zasira Opened Her Eyes "Mommy?" It Was A Blur . "You've Been Sleep So Long You've Missed Super. Wake Up Zasira !" it Was Her Big Sister Sena . Zasira Wiped Her Eyes And Stood To Her Feet . " Come On Lets Walk Back And Get You Some Food " . Zasira Looked Up At Her Big Sister Who Was Only Thirteen . She Was a Pisces . Born Under The 3rd Moon Of Venus Her Powers Suited Her Well . she Was Highly Intuitive , She Could Tell You Anything You Want To Know By What She Felt . She Was Also A Healer Like Her Mother . Her Specialty Was Healing The Heart Chakra. Sena Was Also An Empath She Could Feel Energies And Connect To Nature And Animals .
"Why Were You Crying ? " Sena Asked .She Sensed a Low Energy Coming From Her Little Sister ."I Wasn't Crying," Zasira Said wiping her cheek. " Really Your Gonna Lie To The Empath ..".She Stoped Walking Looked At Her Sister. "Now Talk To Me . What's Wrong . " Sena Demanded Hand On Hip . Zasira Sigh , "Mommy And Daddy Don't Think I'm Big Enough To Be A Goddess And I'm Ready Sena , I'm ready To Start my Goddess Training Now ". Zasira Explained . "Zasira , You Are a Goddess And You Have a Great God Attitude . But little sister you are Only Five Years Old And You First Have To Discover Your Gifts . That's When You Will Know When You Are Ready " . Zasira Looked In Wonder Listening To Her Sisters Words . "Discover My Gifts?" She Thought . "Then I Will Be Ready " Her Words Echoed .
************************************************************************They Continued Down To The Castles Kitchen Quarters . Where Hanslo The Kings Right Hand And The Mealbot Darwin Were Stationed . " Good Evening Hanslo , Hello Darwin , What's For Dinner. ?" Said Sena . "He-ll-o Pri-n-cess  To-day's Din-ner :Squard Fish ,deet beans , Rice, And Cabbage - - Message from Queen Erudite Said Darwin As The Queens Face Appeared: " You Better Eat Every Last Bite Or You're Grounded."Played Queen Erudites Hologram Through The Bots Face Screen. "Yea Thanks Darwin." Said Zasira "You Herd Her " , Added Sena. " Im Heading To Bed , Goodnight " She Got Into The Transporter And Was Off To Her Room . " Nite " Said Zasira Poking Her Fork Into The Squard . "Yuck" . She Slid The Rest Of The Squard Under The Table To Leo And He Lapped it Up Quick . Prrrrrrrr... "Shhh Leo!" She Laughed and Hushed Him . Then She Looked Up Shocked To See Hanslo Still Standing there . "Oh Haslo! .. she grinned. "you're Still Standing Here .. How Nice..um .. Is The Weather ..Tomorrow? . She Said Trying To Distract Him . " Why must You Disobey Your Mother Zasira ? " Hanslo Said quite Snappy. Zasira Looked At Hanslo Something Was Off In His Voice ."Squard is Disgusting and Not fit For the palet Of a God " Zasira Said. Trying To Sound Like Her Father . "Eat The Squard , You Heard Your Mother ", Said Haslo. Computing Darwin to Remake The Dinner . Leo And Zasira Looked In Confusion. "Uh Hanslo ... How Was Your Day?" She Asked . Why Was He Being Mean To Her ? Usually He Would Sneak And Make Another Meal Something That Wasn't Squard . Maybe He was Upset With The King Or Maybe Haslo Was Just Tired . "I WAS Doing Fine" He Started , "Up Until I Was Disturbed From my Work" , He Continued. "To Come Search For You," He Said Dropping the New plate of Food Onto The Table. What Work?, I'm Sure it Wasn't My Fault , Zasira Thought . "Hanslo I'm Sorry If You Were Disturbed , I Fell asleep . It Won't Happen Again... Next Time You Will Not Be Disturbed " She Said Reassuringly And Quite Frightened . Leo Drew Closer To Zasira To Warm That He Was Going To Protect Her. "Don't worry about it Little Princess. "His mood Changed ." Your Mother And Father Say You Need Some Friends ,Your Age To Play With In they Day Time While Your Parents  are Working . "I have Someone That I Want You To Meet ." Zasira Looked puzzled. Still Chewing The Bits Of Squard In Her Mouth. "Who is It?" , She Questioned. "Shego! ... Could You Please Join Me In The Kitchen Quarters ?" He Announced. Footsteps Emerged From The Staircase "Coming Father!" Father? ...Zasira Thought.  The Footsteps Came To A Hault And around the Corner Peered a Little Girl . Just Like Zasira . She Wore a White Vega Suit . She Had Long Dark Hair And An Intena Coming Out Of Her Head By Her Third Eye .She Had To Be Half Exotrod , They Wore These Suits In Order To Identify Themselves On Blossiden . Her long Hair Hung Over Her Left Eye . Leaving Only Revealed Her third Eye And Her Right Eye . "I know you probably didn't know this Zasira , But This Is My Daughter Shego,". Shego Swiped The Hair Out Of Her Face and Waved Hello."She Has Wanted To Meet You For a Long Time" . Haslo Continued. Zasira Slurped Her food up some more before she could Speak."Hello Shego , My Name is Zasira." She Spoke Out . Shego Smiled "So You're ...A Princess?". Zasira Smiled Back.  "Yep! She Exclaimed Proudly. " What About You?" . "No , I'm not a Princess,  But I want to be ", Said Shego Still Smiling At Zasira. She Looked At Leo. "I'm a Princess but I want To Be A God !" Zasira explained . "This is Leo He Is My Ma'ahes He's Already a God , He Can Fly" ... She  Continued. " Cool", Shego Was Excited . "Alright , You Too Can Catch Up Some More Tomorrow I'm Sure Zasira Has Had a Very Long Day, "Up To Bed Shego. " She Waved Goodbye and went back Up the staircase .