Queen Erudite

Queen Erudite, a Scorpio Born Under The First Moon Of Mercury was eight years old When She Received Her Goddess Powers. Erudite Was Born Into a Powerful Family ,Her Mother Amphitrite  Was The Last Warrior Woman Of Themyscira . It was a Planet Of Goddesses. Governed by Aphrodite's Law, which stated that "Under penalty of death, no Man nor, God May set foot on Themyscira." This is due to the Queen Vera becoming emotionally scarred following her rape at the hands of The God Hercules; as a result her people became very isolated and came to the conclusion that most , if not all men were monsters.  Amphitrite (Erudite's Mother) was A Strong Goddess, a True Warrior She Trained Day And Night To Learn To Tune Into Her Healing  Gifts. She Also Had A Strong Intuition And Was Clairvoyant . She Became A Great Leader To Themyscira. Her Fellow Goddesses Were Grateful For Her Leadership . She Was  Deemed Goddess Of  War , Compassion And Light By Queen Vera Of  Themyscira In Her Days .Themyscira Was a Beautiful Planet with Divine Order, Love And Trust In One Another . It Lived On For Eons . Until a Terrible Time Came .The Reptiles Species Ship Flew Through The Galaxy Looking For Resources.They Came To Themyscira In Search For Diamonds in The Ocean . They Posed as Lost Travelers After Crashing Their ship Onto Themyscira . The Goddesses Were Not Inviting,  However They Allowed The The Reptiles To Stay as Guest Until Their Ship Was Repaired . Still , Queen Vera Was Very Skeptical And Did Not Trust the Reptiles. She Asked Amphitrite To Keep Eyes On Them At all Times "Yes My Queen" . She Vowed To Her Queen And  she watched Them Very Closely . "Queen Vera, I Sense The Reptiles Are Up To Something " she Warned. The Queen Waisted No Time . "Contact Our Allies " She Demanded . "Yes My Queen" .Queen Vera  Gave The Reptiles Her Trust . She Would Not Allow Betrayal. She Made Her Plans And Waited For Things To Unfold. "If it must be let it , either way we shall be Prepared ." The Themyscirans Cheered At their Queens Words . They Were  Trained For War Since Birth They Were Prepared For Anything. The Reptiles Stayed On Themyscira For A Very Short Time, They Would've Stayed Longer But They Discovered Something Sacred In the Temple it "What Iss It " one Asked . "it Emits Light " Said Another,  Admiring  Reaching Out To Touch. "Do Not Touch ! You Idiots , This Is What We Are Looking For " Said The Leader . "Those aren't Diamonds "... He started when he Was Boped In The Head . "Forget the Diamonds This Is What We Were Drawn Here For I Can Feel It" . The Leader Assured . It waas Called Pandora's Box .This Box Held The Order Of Every Life Form On Themyscira And Whoever Had The Box , Possessed Great Power . Once Seen The Reptiles Immediately Started To Plot . They Wanted That Power , They Needed That Power And They Were Greedy Enough To Do Anything To Get The Box in their Hands . They Plotted To Steal The Box and To Use It To attain Material Wealth. The Reptiles were The Only Species In The Galaxy That Glamorized Material Wealth And That's How They Destroyed their Own Planet . They became Corrupt By Greed . And Stole From One Another, They Fought and Killes Loved Ones To Attain Their Wealth.  Queen Vera's Sister Sadè Spoted And Caught The Reptiles Trying To Take Pandora's Box . She Fought For Her Life Trying To Stop Them . Sadly She was Killed . The Reptiles Drained Her Life Force Using Pandora's Box . The Goddesses Became angry They Wanted The Reptiles To Pay For Sadè's Death . "They Killed My Sister , Sadè Didn't Deserve This 😢! Maaaake Them Paaaay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " The Queen Demanded In Grief . Amphitrite Saw Her Queens Grief And Saw She Couldn't Be Strong In These Moments. She Stood And Took The Lead . She led Her Fellow Goddess To Fight . They Fought By The Millions But , With Pandora's Box In Their Possession The Reptiles Were Much More Powerful. Watching Her People Die , Queen Vera Sent a Hologram To King Zebu Of Blossiden (king Zodians Father ) S.O.S . To Please Help Their Planet To Send All Of Your Men ."God , Allowed On Themyscira? Something Must Not Be Right King Zebu Thought . The Blossiden Joined Along Side The Themyscirans In War . King Zebu Brought Many Of His Soldiers To Fight . This Became The First Galactic Civil War And it Lasted 20 years. In the end , When It Was All Over The Blossiden Successfully Retrieved The Pandora's Box . Tragically, The Entire Themysciran Race Had Almost Went Extinct There Were Few Goddess That Survived.. After The Reptiles Last Spell Using The Box Came Into Fruition .The Spell Was Cast Causing All Themyscirans To Loose Their Immortality . They Became ill By Plagues That were released That Were Powerful Enough To Kill God's .
************************************************************************Amphitrite Was One Of The Only living Survivors. She Was Discover by a Younger  Male Soldier Named Artemus . She was Crushed and Badly Wounded By A Fallen Rock. Artemus Helped Her Out From Under The Rock . "Are You Alright , How Long Have You Been Hurt ?" He Scooped Her Up .Artemus Recognized Her As The Queens Top Warrior and Brought Her Back To His Home Planet Blossiden . He Performed Several Healing Rituals Until She Came To . "Where am I?!" , She Was Frighted She Had Never Been Off Of Themyscira . "Welcome To Blossiden , Planet Of The Twelve Suns " He Motioned as if To Ask For Her Hand . He Pulled Her Up To Her Feet . He Was Intrigued By Her Amazement. Amphitrite Wanted To Resist Falling For a God .She Knew from Her Planet all Men Species Were Evil With I'll Intentions And It Was Hard For Her To Trust  . However , That Wasn't The Case For Him. She and Artemus Slowly Fell Deeply In Love . Later in The Years They Were Married On Blossiden And Amphitrite Gave Birth To A Beautiful Baby Girl. She Named Her Erudite .
************************************************************************When Erudite was a eight years old Her Mother Trained Her To Be a Strong Warrior Goddess , As Tradition On Themyscira. She Taught Her To Trust Her Intuition Always . She Taught Her To Feel Energy. She Taught Her How To Open Her Third Eye And Connect To The Spirit Relms .She Taught Her Mindfulness Through Meditation. By eight Years Old Erudite Was as Strong As Any Warrior Goddess That Lived On Themyscira She Was Very Intelligent For Her Age And Discover all Her Gifts .
************************************************************************Erudite's Father Artemus Worked as A Black Smith for King Zebu . Making His Weapons And Royal Armor . The King Trusted Artemus To Make Sure He Had The Best Weapons In The Galaxy . He Designed The Weapons That Were Used In The Galactic War . Artemus Wasn't a God . He Was From A Planet Called Earth . Filled With Souls Disguised as Mortal Beings . Artemus Came To Blossiden On A Mission From Earth To Retrieve Uranium . Before Artemus Came To Blossiden He Lived On Earth As A Rocket Scientist . He Worked On Earths Ships for A Place Called NASA .His Earth Life Was Quite Different. He Had a Wife Named Eva Smith And a Son named Arthur . His home Life Was Loving . He Was The Father That Played Baseball With His Son And Had Lake Dates With His Wife In His Free Time . He Was Happy then. NASA Planned Of Building a New Rocket . A New Rocket So Powerful That It Could easily Travel Deep Into Space .It Would Allow Earthlings To Discover More Galaxies . Artemus was The Ships Builder . How ever The Rocket Needed Uranium To Be Strong Enough To Go Through The Galaxy . He Worked On The Ship For 15 Years. Until Finally He Was Finished. it was the Last Day Of Building The Rocket . Artemus admired His Work . He Was Happy . He Went Home With His Wife And Son to Celebrate. "Cheers To The Beginning Of Something Beautiful"He And His Wife Toasted And Shared a Hug And Kiss "I'm so proud of you baby" Said Eva Gazing Into Her Husbands Eyes . He'd Been Dreaming Of This Moment For Years . He , his Wife and Son Would Be apart Of Something Incredible Maybe One Day He And His Wife Would Travel To Mars Or To The Moon. Artemus Thought . He Kept His Vision For 15 years and Felt He Would Finally Be Rewarded For His Work. That Night, While Eva And Arthur Were Sleeping . Artemus Snuck Off To Check On His Work Before The Grand Opening. Artemus Was In High Spirits The Whole Drive . When He Got To NASA He Parked . And Hurried in . Looking at His Rocket Finished he smiled . "You Did It Artemus, " He Smiled And Went To Check The Interior . While inside the Ship Artemus Daydreamed . He And His Family Would Soon be Recognized For This Incredible Achievement. He Looked At Himself In It's Shiny Interior. "Who Goes There" . A Voice Said. Terrified Of Being Caught. Artemus Panicked . Trying to Hit the Lights Off , Artemus Set The Rocket To Launch . 5...."Holy Shit !! What Did I Do" ... 4 .."Eva , Arthur "...Their faces Faded From His Vision. ..3 .... "I Will Come Back For You ", Artemus accepted his Fate. ..2.. He Strapped On His Seatbelt ...1... Said a Prayer and Blasted Off Into The Cosmos.