Chapter 16 - The Dream

OLIVIA'S POV

***DREAM***

i woke up to the sound of screams, i didn't know where they were coming from i jumped out of bed...slowly and quietly opened my bedroom door i saw light coming from my parents room as i crept up the there bedroom door i heard more screaming this time they became more muffled i opened the door to see JJ and Emily hanging by there hands with gags around there faces i looked further into the room to see Morgan and Rossi tied to chairs getting water-boarded by two different men i looked to the right and saw Hotch and Garcia hung up like JJ and Emily.

i heard a shriek of pain coming from down the hall, i sprinted down the hall following the sound into the kitchen where Spencer was tied to a chair getting repeatedly punched i stood frozen why could no one see me?......i turned around to see a cheering crowd i looked down and noticed i was now wearing a blood stained dress i turned back around to where i was Spencer being tortured........he was gone, i noticed black spots crowding my vision before i knew what was happening i collapsed.

***END OF DREAM***

i woke up hot tears streaming down my face, i sat up in shock of what my subconscious had created...was the dream meant to signify something? i looked over to my phone to see the time it was 6:00 i didn't want to bother Spencer this time i got up and walked to the bathroom, i turned on the shower and hoped straight in letting the hot water sooth my muscles and calm all the thoughts that are buzzing in my brain.

Once i was out of the shower i slipped into a black jeans, grey short sleeve t-shirt and a black blazer i walked back into the bathroom to apply my make-up.

once i was done with my make-up i heard a knock at my door, i opened the door to a smiling Spencer

"hi, i thought we could walk down together?" he said with his kind smile

"oh yeah of course ill just put my shoes on, come in" i said with a faint smile with the thoughts of my dream still swirling in my head

i slipped my black low top converse shoes on and walked out of my hotel room with Spencer

" so how did you sleep?" Spencer asked

"fine" i lied Spencer stopped and put his hands on my shoulders

"i can tell when you lie tell me the truth" he said looking into my eyes

"fine i had another horrible dream but i didn't want to worry you" i felt tears threatening to fall as i remembered the terrifying dream

Spencer opened his mouth to something but closed it and engulfed me into a hug

"you have to tell me next time okay? i don't care what time it is" he said in a serious tone

i laughed

"why are you laughing?" he asked slightly confused

"you just love how kind and protective you are" i replied

"that reminds me when we get back to Virginia i want to take you out on another date" Spencer said with wide grin

"okay but where are we going?" i asked

"nope not telling you" i let out an irritated sigh as we continued to walk down to the lobby. when we reached the lobby i saw JJ and Morgan i notice Morgan wink at Spencer i couldn't help but smile but at the same time feel embarrassed.

we all drove to the police station once we got there we were all called into a room and Hotch began to speak "Garcia found the names of the three men dead Joesph Lloyd, Alex Jackson and......Jake Morris"