(kind of a mommy kink story not really...idk)

The bell rang for me to go to my second period. I had this period with my girlfriend Julia. She was the only person i knew in the class so i only talked to her. I walked in the class and she was sitting in her normal spot in the back of the classroom. I walked towards her and sat down in the seat next to her. She put her hand on my thigh and turned my face to kiss her. We made out a little until the teacher came in the room and immediately had to say something.

y/n/t- Julia and y/n this is not the time

i rolled my eyes and blushed a little and Julia just giggled at me. I turned and faced the front of the class.

julia kept her hand on my thigh and started rubbing her hand along my inner thigh getting closer to my pussy.

y/n- um no-

i said looking at her and moving her hand.

She rolled her eyes at me and put her hand back onto my thigh. this time she left it there not moving it up and down so i let her leave it there.

y/n/t- so as yall should know we have a test today.
the teacher began handing out tests. i got my test and wrote my name. I really didnt feel like doing this test. i didnt even study for it.

Julia slowly started going back to rubbing my thigh but this time i let her. she got higher and higher until the side of her hand was slowly rubbing against my clit through my sweatpants.

i let out a small soft moan and Julia smirked. i covered it up with a cough. She kept teasing me and i just wanted her hand against my pussy already. i grabbed her hand and slowly put it into my sweatpants.

she slowly rubbed my clit through my panties and i could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

i laid my head down on the desk trying to contain my small moans.

julia- your so wet for me baby

i let out a small moan as a response that was only loud enough for her to hear.

she continued to rub my clit in circles going slow and then speeding up and then slowing back down again.

little moans escaped my mouth every so often.

she slowly slid two fingers into my pussy making me gasp a little and breathe heavily.

my pussy was so wet i could feel my wetness on my inner thighs as she continued to thrust her fingers into me. she thrusted harder into my tight pussy each time her fingers went back into me i'd gasp.

julia- you like these fingers inside you don't you baby

y/n- mmm yes mommy i love them so much

i whispered breathlessly

i was close to cumming and she began to slow down again.

i desperately rolled my hips and tried to grind against her fingers trying to get her to go faster.

she continued going slowly making me whine a little.

the people at the table in front of us looked back at us. making me blush but i honestly didn't care i just really wanted to cum.

y/n- i need to cum mommy. please go faster

i said trying to whisper.

she sped up a little more and i continued to slowly grind against her fingers

i leaned up to julias ear.

y/n- im gonna cum mommy

i said as i gripped onto her thigh.

she grabbed my chin and turned my head so that she could whisper into my ear.

julia- hold it slut

y/n- i cant
i whined

julia took her hand out of my pants and sucked on her two fingers that had just been inside of me. i quickly and desperately started rubbing my clit trying to cum but i couldn't.

i stopped and laid my head on my desk.

julia- your such a pathetic slut...not able to cum without my help

she whispered into my ear. i could tell she was smirking by the way she said it.

_____________________________

um im sorry for not updating 😔
ill try to update a lot more often
ilyg
714 words