Wine Children

HOLY CRAP GUYS I HAD SUCH A LONG FUCKING CHAPTER READY TO POST AT 3 IN THE MORNING AND ITS ALL GONE. ITS FUCKING GONE. OMG OMG OKAY GUYS ILL TRY TO RECREATE MY GENIUSNESS IM REALLY MAD AND SAD IM SORRY IF ITS NOT GOOD OR THAT LONG LOVE YOU ENJOY.
Graces pov:
I woke up next to Hannah. I always felt so happy and protected when I was with her. I snuggled up to her.
"Oh, hello." I said.
"It's not oh, hello." She said. I giggled.
"Ms. Helbig? You can go home today." The doctor said.
"YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" I was really happy to finally get out of here. I hated hospitals. I also wanted to spend more time with Hannah. I hugged Hannah when he told me.
"Um babe, you're crushing me." She giggled.
"Oops. Sorry." I said
Hannahs pov:
"Oops. Sorry" Grace said. She's probably the cutest human on earth.
"Hey wanna head to my place?" I suggested.
"Yasssss." She said.
"Oh great. Yassss." I replied. I'm done with yassss. We went to the car and I started it. She turned on the radio and Roar by Katy Perry came on. Oh no.
"AND YOUR'E GONNA HEAR ME ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRR ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRR ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRR YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ME ROO-" Grace sang, I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth.
"Oooooh OW." I said. She was licking my palm then bit it.
"You can do the licking and biting later babe." I said while laughing at my own joke.
"JESUS HANNAH." She said while playfully punching my arm and laughing hysterically. I started to drive to my house and it took about twenty minutes and we got to my house.
"Wanna film mdk?" I asked.
"YESSSSS." She immediately said.
"OH, HELLO." Grace said to the camera.
"That's my line and it's not oh, hello." I said, trying to mock her oh, hello.
"Too bad I like bothering you. Boop boop." She said as I opened the bottle of wine.
"So today on apparently Grace's drunk kitchen we are going to be making cupcakes." I said.
"Grace's drunk kitchen sounds a lot better." She said.
"Hey Grace." I said.
"What? She replied.
"Come here." I said.
"Okay I'm here." She said.
"I love you." I said then kissed her.
"I love you more, Farto." She said.
"You want me to cut that out, babe?" I asked.
"Yeah I just don't think it's the right time yet." She replied.
"I'd wait a lifetime." I said.
"Aw you're cute." She said.
"Okay cupcakes. First step after making the batter is to pour in the wine!!!" Grace said, actually pouring a lot of wine in.
"Wow." I said, dying laughing.
"Seeya in fifteen minutes!" She said. She ran over to the couch and plopped onto it.
"Hannahhhhhhhh." She groaned.
"Whatttttttttt." I mocked.
"Cuddle with meeeee." She said.
"Okay." I said as I snuggled up into her arms. I felt safe in her arms and I felt at home. Soon enough, fifteen minutes was up.
"YES OUR WINE CHILDREN ARE COMING NOW!!!" She screamed.
"Wine children what the fuck?" I asked while we are both crying laughing.
"Okay I'll get our wine children don't worry Hannah will save us all." I said.
"Well we're all fucked then." She joked.
"Wow. They're actually red." I said while dying laughing. Grace was in the corner crying of laughter. We tried it.
"Holy shit that tastes awful." I said while spitting it out.
"Jesus' blood cupcakes. They're fucking awful." She said.
"I am disappointed. Lesson learned don't let Grace pour wine into your cupcake batter. Bye guys!" I said while closing up the video.
"Well now that that's over what do we do now?" I asked.
"I love you." She said while pinning me up to the wall.

OOOOOOOOH WHAT HAPPENS? HEHE ONLY I KNOW MWAHAHAHAHA