I'm Evil

THANKS FOR 1.1K OMG OKAY SO THESE ARE THE CONVOS I HAVE WITH sammy-rxse AND IHaveToManyOtps XD OKAY LETS GO
Graces pov:
I can't believe that was all a dream.
"Grace are you okay?" Hannah asked. I realized I was crying.
"No I'm not to be honest with you. My coma life was amazing and I was with the perfect person and it was amazing." I said.
"Who?" She asked. It's time to tell her.
"It's you. Hannah, I had a perfect life with you. It was amazing and we were haply together and I finally realize that's never gonna happen." I said.
"You're joking, right?" She asked. I bawled even harder.
"I'm sorry Grace, you know I don't do straight girls." Hannah said.
"Get out." I said.
"What?" She looked heartbroken.
"GET OUT!" I was crying into my pillow now. With no words, she just left. I called Mamrie.
"YOU'RE UP?????" Mamrie was really happy.
"Yes. Come here now." I said.
"I'M ON MY WAY." Mamrie said. I was still crying. Mamrie was here almost immediately. She hugged me.
"Where's Hannah?" She asked. I started crying again.
"What happened?" She asked
"Well, in my coma, I had a dream. It was my life with Hannah. It was amazing and I told her about it and confessed my love for her. She said I don't do straight girls and left." I was still crying.
"Shhhh baby don't worry, I know Hannah. She'll come back. She will." Mamrie said. In the distance I saw someone but I couldn't tell with my teary eyes.
HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE CLIFFHANGING YOU GUYS HAHAHAHAHAHA