EPISODE 3: HELLO, AGAIN.

Monday, 9:00 AM 

"Huening Kai"  Was the name of the guy I bumped into yesterday.

'dug dug dug.' My heart skips three beats.

What was happening? 

"well, that's wonderful. Kai, seat next to Ahri." the teacher pointed at the back.

'Ahri? Isn't that the girl I bumped into yesterday?' Kai thought.

I kept my head down as my cheeks were crimson red, I grabbed my bag sitting on the chair while looking down. He thanked me and I muttered a 'You're welcome.' to him, not quite sure he heard it but oh well. "okay class, I need you to take out your notebooks and write an essay about your summer." The whole class groaned. here we go again, I'm tired of writing the same essay.

"Hey, do you have a pen I can borrow? I kinda forgot mine sorry," he asked. I picked up a pen from my case and handed it to him, "here, you can keep it, I have a lot of them anyway." I smiled at him. "thanks." he said taking it. I felt eyes on me so I looked at him only to find him staring at me, eyes narrowed. "What? is there something on my face?" I touched my face. "Ahri? are you the girl I bumped into yesterday?" he asked. I turned red, "u-uh yep." I stammered, why did I stutter? He chuckled. "Well nice to meet you again." he chuckled.

why is my heart like this?

___

"I heard there's a new student today, noona." beomgyu mentioned. I turned to him as I spoke "Yeah, he was at my class earlier." Beomgyu something at my back as I played with my food. "What?" I asked, then beomgyu signaled to looked at the back. I got the message and turned to be met by Kai being confused as the girls offered a seat left and right. Oh gosh.  "Isn't that the new student?" beomgyu asked. "Yep and the girls are drooling over him again." I rolled my eyes at their antics and turned back to my food.

"Hey ahri, can I sit here with you two?" a voice asked. "Sure new boy." Beomgyu answered. He nodded and sat beside me, I tensed and suddenly became nervous. "Ahri, do you already know him?" beomgyu asked. "Yes we sat beside each other earlier." I answered. Beomgyu frowned, what was the reason? 

We chatted and got along quickly, I thought my interaction with huening kai was gonna be awkward. But we hit it off and became good friends.

The bell rang and lunch is finally over, "oh? lunch is already over? that was quick." kai said. "lunch goes by quickly because you're always talking." beomgyu retorted. "gyu, don't be rude." I scolded him. beomgyu rolled his eyes, what's his problem?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

sorry for not updating! i got occupied by my other book, this is kind of short because it was rushed lol. But don't forget to practice proper hygiene, wash your hands and boost your immunity! because these days, corona is around i don't want my precious readers to be infected with such filthy virus! ok? Until next time my lovely readers! peace out!