Chapter 29

Author's note:

What do you think about Valerie's past?

Also I made a few changes in last part of the previous chapter. Please check it out. (convo between val and Amelia)

Lizzie kissed him as she held on to his face. MG hugged her closer and kissed her back. They both stopped for bit to take a break. Lizzie slowly bit her lips and smiled. MG sighed.

"Sneaking around in the woods is my new favorite morning routine! " MG said with a smile.

"Good thing my sis doesn't suspect my sudden interest in morning jog! " Lizzie said.

"Or she wants you to leave so she could spend time with Hope!" MG said with a chuckle.

"Yeah that too! Ever since Hope got better they are all cuddles and smiles. But I know what's up. Josie took Hope on a fancy date last week! " Lizzie said. MG smiled but Lizzie knew what he was thinking.

"We are not them MG! You know that. But this two weeks had been anything but fun! The invisible spell that day though! " Lizzie said with a smile.

MG smiled and nodded.

"I love you." Lizzie said with a sigh.

MG smiled as he got closer and Lizzie leaned on the tree. She closed her eyes as his lips touched hers.

************************************

"You look so beautiful! " Josie whispered as she leant on Hope's shoulder hugging her from behind.

She could see Hope's smile in the mirror.

"So do you! " Hope whispered. Hope stared at Josie's reflection in the mirror. They had went on a few dates for now. Hope realised how much she wanted to be with Josie. But she didn't want to force anything on Josie.

Hope slowly turned around and looked up at Josie's face. Josie smiled.

"Hey Jo, you can tell me if it is too soon! But.. " Hope said biting her lips.

Josie caught Hope's chin. She slowly released Hope's lower lip from her teeth by caressing with her thumb.

"Ask me!" Josie said in a whisper.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend? " Hope asked. Josie smiled. She nodded.

"More than anything! " Josie said.

"Okay! " Hope said with a smile. Josie grinned.

"It took you so long! " Josie said.

"Oh my god! You were waiting for me to ask? " Hope asked with a smile.

"Badly! " Josie said with a grin.

Hope shook her head in disbelief as she pulled Josie closer. Hope kissed Josie with all her heart. Josie threw her hands over Hope's shoulder.

Hope kissed Josie and as they stopped for a minute Josie moaned.

"Damn! Good thing Lizzie has a sudden interest in morning jog! " Josie said biting her lips with a smile.

"We were supposed to learn. But... " Hope said with a sigh. But she couldn't finish the sentence as Josie pulled her into a kiss. Hope pushed Josie over her bed as she kept on kissing her.

"Uh-oh! Sorry to interrupt love birds. But it's getting late for class! " Lizzie said as she walked in. Hope stopped kissing Josie and got up immediately.

"Oh! Stop with the act! " Lizzie said with an eye roll.

"We are together officially! " Josie said.

"Surprise! Surprise! This was totally unexpected!" Lizzie said sarcastically.