5

"Let's go",taehyung said as he swung his bag over his shoulder as soon as the class ended.For the whole day,taehyung kept jungkook around him and when lunch came around, to everyone's surprise, he joined with jungkook's friends.

"Yeah.Just a second, taehyung.Bye,Minie!Bye,yoonie!",jungkook said and walked out of the class,following taehyung in a hurry to catch up with him.

"Wait,taehyung!",he shouted as he ran towards the other who just turned to see him for a bit but kept walking nonetheless.

"Walk a bit faster with your short legs,will you?",he said which made jungkook to scoff at him.

"I don't have short legs,you giraffe legged boy!You just have abnormally long legs!",he said to which taehyung just tsked.

"Whatever. Just walk faster",taehyung replied but turned towards jungkook as he felt the smaller one hold his right arm tightly.

"Don't look at me like that. Even if you say no,I'm gonna hold you like this",he said as he kept walking while the other just sighed.

"A convenience store?Are you gonna buy something?",jungkook asked as he walked beside taehyung who just walked silently.

"Which type of ramyun do you like?",he asked as he brought jungkook to the ramyun section.

"Hmm?this one?",jungkook pointed at one of his favourite ramyuns and looked at taehyung who took two of it.

"Go take your seat there.I'll be right back",he said as he went to god knows where,leaving jungkook alone at the counter.

"Ahhhh!One day, i'm going to beat the shit out of him for behaving like this!He never tells me what he's gonna do next!I mean,if i'm involved in it,don't i have the rights to know about it?Isn't it something basic for every human?",jungkook murmured as he made his way towards the chair nearby.

"Here,its really hot,jungkook. Be careful before you eat",taehyung said as he placed the cup ramyun before jungkook and sat beside him.

"Thank you",jungkook just replied and immediately ate a mouth full of ramyun, burning his mouth in process.

"AHHH!!"

"Didn't i tell you that it is hot!?Here drink this water",taehyung immediately passed his water bottle from his bag.

"You're eating only after 5 minutes",he continued as he took the cup away from him and placed it before the cooler which was kept beside their table,making jungkook to pout instantly.

"Don't keep it there,taehyung. It will become cold and soggy!",he whined making taehyung to roll his eyes.

"That's the sole reason for me to keep it there. I clearly saw that you don't have any patience.What could i do?",he said nonchalantly as he ate a mouthful of ramyun as he eyed the pouting jungkook.

"Fine,you can have it but eat carefully,alright?",he said as he moved the cup towards jungkook who started eating happily, blowing on it each time he ate.

"Thank you for the ramyun, taehyung. See you tomorrow",jungkook said as they came out of the store to which taehyung just nodded but kept following him.

"Mm...Why are you following me?Are we going somewhere else?",jungkook asked as he turned towards taehyung who just kept on walking.

"Your home",he said as he turned left,surprising the other in process.

"My home?How do you know that my home is this way?",he asked,totally confused by the taller who walked ahead of him.

"You moved in here last week,right?",he asked,ignoring his question, freaking him out evenmore.