Chapter 1

Once I got to the bike rack I waited for the boys since I was actually early. I waited for about 5 minutes being bored out of my mind. I finally saw them coming up on there bikes. Dustin and Lucas park there bikes then Mike and then will.
"How long have you been waiting there?" Mike asked the other three nod in agreement and confusion. "About 5 minutes but it felt like forever like Jesus you guys are slow." I reply laughing will nudges me saying "You're such a drama queen !" "Yes, yes I am hahahaha" I say while laughing with the boys walking into school.
And first period I have English which is ok but boring bug I have it with dustin so it's not that bad. Dustin sits next to me and whispers "So I see you and will were flirting again, when are you going to tell him how you feel?" Ugh dustin why do you have to do this . I whisper back " shush no we weren't and never does that anwser your questions ?" Dustin grumbles angry and annoyed "no." I snicker at his childish behavior and go back to learning English.
The day went by pretty quick and we were all heading to our bikes when Troy and his gang stopped us. Great. "Hey Frogface!?!" Troy yelled then we all turned around to see him and his gang.
"Well look who it is Frogface, Midnight, Toothless, Queer and foureyes." pushing each one of us while he said the names except I pushed back say " I don't think you wanna start with me troy "
"And why's that?" He asked too pridefully "Because if you don't step back in two seconds you'll be getting a punch to the precious face you got there and i don't think you wanna be beat up by a girl do you ?" I say smirking smugly. While we start to walking away i hear him say " thats right go run to mommy and daddy to love you oh wait they don't do they foureyes?"
Oh no he didn't. " Makayla don't listen to him " dustin tried to convince not to punch him bit I couldn't not. So I speedwalked right up to him and right hooked right on the face a couple times before dustin and will had to pull me off. Hehe I did good. "Sorry guys I don't know what came over me." I said sadly while walking to my bike. "Don't its ok, we know how your parents are a touchy subject for you ." Mike said softly while taking his bike of the rack with the rest of the party. "Speaking of parents, Makayla aren't your parents going to be mad you got into another fight ?" Lucas asked you.
"Nope my parents are going on another business trip but this time its for a month so I'm alone with steve for a month and yea.." you anwsered sheepishly. "Ohhh" all the boys said at once in understandment and concern. "So i will see you guys tomorrow for the campaign ya?" I said trying to get it off that topic. Will notices this and says "yeah by makayla" waving bye to me while riding his bike with the others did the same. I got on my bike and started thinking oh shit what am I going to tell Steve.