𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 (𝟭) 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
               loading: prologue

~~~ ONE RAINY salt lake city afternoon, nevertheless in the bowen house-hold, hope and halli  rummaged through the attic curiously, but little did they know what they would eventually find

and halli rummaged through the attic curiously, but little did they know what they would eventually find.

the cover was worn and the pages were crisp, and in the middle was a small photograph and a quote. as they sat by the window and read the cover aloud

"i'll always love you like it's the beginning, my heart melts everytime i see you, your my stars on a cloudy night, my medicine and my vice, you keep me up at night, but the best feeling is that i'm a little piece of you."

                                       💌

~~ THAT EVENING nini sat on the side of the twin's bed, her gaze toward the window.  "hey mom?" hoped asked.

nini knew her daughters too well especially when it came to stalling so they didn't have to go to bed early. "i'm assuming you want another bedtime story or perhaps a glass of milk?" halli and hope giggled and gave each other a high five. halli shook her head, "what she's trying to say is you need to spill the beans about you and ricky, like your story."

nini's cheeks became heated with blush and then her pursed lips became a smirk, but before she spoke, hope said "and we don't want any details left out either! kisses, hugs, school dances, late night bike rides and all!"

nini grinned "alrighty then, i suppose we have a little time for another story tonight." she whispered as her eyes twinkled with excitement.

                   𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴.
                            𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺
          𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘳-𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘯.
                                      💌
          𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴
                        𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

                                       💌           𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴                        𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

" do you think its some memory book?    

                             💌

~~ where NINI AND RICKY'S  daughter's find the book that shares their parents story of love of the past present and future.

                      AUTHOR SPEAKS!      this is the introduction but shortened ha

                    AUTHOR SPEAKS!
   this is the introduction but shortened ha.
  lemme know what ya think!
   once again thank you
for all the love and support!
  grab ur popcorn cause
here's where it all begins.
hope u are excited like i am!
    much love!
    - 𝓛