𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 [.02]

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺     𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘳-𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘯

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺
    𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘳-𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘯.
  💌
"𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦,
𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘶𝘦𝘵."

pg 2: best friends and bike rides
time skip to 3rd grade

~~ AS NINI SAT beside the curly headed boy she began to notice his features, his curls covered his whole forehead in a messy, but cute way. his curls were a mixture of chestnut and gold which looked quite charming with his tan complexion. his brown eyes seemed to sparkle whenever he looked at her. and his lips? hold up wait, why is she looking at his lips! totally gross. this wasn't some disney channel original movie to her that's for sure.

~~ THE BOY began to glance at her too, her brunette hair that was neatly curled went a little past her shoulders, her warm smile that made her eyes twinkle and made his heart pound. richard wasn't sure how he felt about her, but he wanted to get to know her.

💌

                                         💌

                MONDAY: august 13th

—nini's pov—
i was getting so caught up in my own thoughts thats until...
"hey? are you going sit down?" said the curly headed boy that got me in a trance in the first place. i totally forgot that i was in the middle of class standing in front of the boy that made my knees go weak and my heart flutter.

"uhh, yeah." i replied sheepishly and gave him a small smile and then sat down and then casually flipped my hair behind my shoulder, but backfired causing some hair to get in my mouth and not a pretty facial expression was on my face. the boy just laughed and then cupped my cheek and looked into my eyes.