Chapter 4

Lena's P.O.V
Hi I'm Lena 17 years old and as you know I'm Athena's causin and to tell you I don't want to change her because she is already beautiful in her own special way but she just can't see it because she live in a family that treated her like a garbage but to tell those people, what they did to her is like they are wasting a treasure that should be kept soo...I will help Athena get her sweet revenge and to tell you I'm a member of a squad in my school well its not just any squad Its the strongest and highest squad in Paris and we called it The Golden Empire and yes I'm the leader but af course its a secret and I'm going to train her to become stronger than me and train her to be come the Queen....And that is starting today...

Athena's P.O.V

I wake up And I was really happy cause This is the first Morning no one is shouting at me And just hearing the birds and the wind is so Relaxing and Today is a perfect day to start and Do the things I need to do.

Lena:Hey girl! Good morning *smiles*

Athena: awee Good morning Alena *smiles back*

Lena:Come on lets go downstairs lets go eat the food is Ready, and We have a lot to do so Lets go^_^

Athena:hahaha ok I'll meet you downstairs later I'm just ganna..you know enjoy the peaceful environment a little hehehe

Lena:Ohh hahah Sure Take your time ^_^

With that she goes downstairs and wow the view is amazing the trees the plants and the Flowers in the garden outside is beautiful...

And after a few minutes of just sitting enjoying the View I decided to go eat and When I got downstairs I saw Lena getting prepared and shes wearing gym clothes and Wow I envy her she has a beautiful body...

Lena:Ohh hey Athena come on go eat the food is on the dinning area and after you eat I want you to put these on

She said and gave me Gym clothes

Lena:We are going to the gym😉

With that she goes out and leave me in shock...oh well I gues I'm ganna have body pain today.🙂

~~A FEW MINUTES LATER~~

Athena:Huhuhu Can I just do 5 push ups pls huhuhu insted of 15 T^T

Lena:Nopee Come on you can do it girl you know you can Besides uhg If you wanna lose weight then You gotta do it so Come on

Athena:T^T

~~ AFTER A LOT OF EXERCISES AND TRAINGS~~

Finaly we finished Ohh..gosh my back, my legs..,my arms ITS ACHING I THINK I'M GANNA DIE!😭

Lena:BWHAHAHAHA dont worry Sweety its just the beginning ^_^

Athena: Your kidding me Right?🙂🔪

Lena:No :^ byeeee have A Lot of rest Cause we Have lots of work tomorrow mwahahahha

With that she left me in my room and huhuhu here I was looking like a Zombie....Anyways I smell horrible I'm ganna take a shower before going to sleep.

And after taking a Shower I wrap my self with my towel and after putting on My Pjs I lay down to my bed, pondering about everything and I was ganna go to sleep when Suddenly something fell down from the pocket of the Hoddie I use when I broke up with Jake, so I stood up and pick it up its letter the one that the mystery person gave me hmm... I wonder who he/she is and Why did he/she help me...I return to my bed and lay down looking at the initials "AJV" uhgg so much to think of I better go to sleep.

AUTHOR: Ok HI GUYS ITS ME AND I JUST WANNA SAY THIS IS THE FIRST STORY THAT I WROTE I'M SORRY FOR MY TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMAR AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT LOVE YOU ALL😁💖

And Stay safe!!!