Part 1

Zoe's POV -

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. The constant notice of the clock ticking was driving me insane. I woke up my head pounding not remember what had happened last night. Where was I? Shit did I have a one night stand?.. No no I couldn't have I was still dressed? I tried to move but I felt my hands tied down to the floor. What the fuck? So was my feet? What was going on? Where was my dress? Why the fuck was I in my underwear? Wait this isn't even my underwear. Someone had to off changed me? I looked around but it was pitch black,nothing was there. "Hello??" I called out but no one answered , the only sounds were the tweets of the birds and the howls of the wolves in the far distance. I tired to untie myself but it was no use, I was tied down with no way of getting out. "Hello.. Anybody down here?.." It was no use.

Zayns POV -

She looked so innocent. Just laying there by herself, having no clue of her surroundings. "Ohhhh Zoe" I smirked standing there looking at her. She looked so sweet looking around trying to find out who I was. I walked closer to her coming out of the dark corner I was standing in. "Who the fuck are you?.." She said looking up at me , I stood close to her but not to close that she would be able to make out my face. "Who the fuck are you?" I stood there wearing a mask over my face so she wouldn't be able to make out who I was. "Don't you remember me love?" She shook her head sitting there. "Love you should remember me" I winked slightly grazing her thigh, the minute I did that her eyes widened. "I-it was you.." You could see her breathing increasing and her body stiffened. "What are you gonna to me?..." I bite my lower lip looking over at her. "Haven't quite decided yet, but you'll enjoy it" I smirked taking off my mask. She looked at me with a small tear running down her face. I stood up and walked out , hearing her crying in the background.

Zoe's POV -
I've been here for days. No sight of megs , no sight of the two boys. Just me in the room, I was tied down no way of getting out. God I hope the police was coming for us soon I couldn't stand being here any longer. I saw Zayn walk in and sit down on the floor in front of me. He looked like a little kid sitting there, he looked adorable. Wait no he didn't. "Why am I here?..." "I can't tell you that" "why not?" "Because then you'll get away, and I don't want you to get away" I felt my cheeks slight burn up. Wait what was happening to me? I was blushing because of my kidnappers? What was he doing to me..

"Where's my friend?" "Harry's taking good care of her" I saw a slight smirk on his face And I began to worry. "What's going on?.." "You do know your never gonna get away from me right?" "The police are gonna come find me soon." "Oh sweetie no there not" he winked and walked out. I felt my breathing Increase , he was making me so nervous. Was I falling for my kidnapper?..