Part 2

Zayns POV -

"LET HER GO! NO STOP TAKE ME JUST LET HER GO!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs but no one even bothered to look at me. I was in a crowded room looking around but no one even bothered to care , they all continued with there small talk. That's the thing about the rich, once they get what they want no one seems to care. You could be drowning in a pool they'd take one look at you and go back to there small talk. It was because of them this was happening. It was because of them she got shot , it should of been me .. , I sat in the waiting room hoping and praying that they managed to save her but it was no use the bullet went to deep.

Megs POV -

I woke up and he was laying there again , starring at me. I began to feel uncomfortable. Why the hell was he starring at me like that? "You look like her you know" said the curly haired mess "look like who?..." "My girl, she got taken from me, my fault really .. I'm the reason she got shot" "oh ... I'm sorry" we both sat there in silence not knowing what to say to each other. "When are you gonna let me go.." "Never." "Who are you?.." "A ghost in my former self" he smirked whilst walking out

What the fuck? Did he just say he was a ghost in his former self? That's not possible, ghosts weren't real. They were just bullshit fairy tales our older siblings would tell you to keep you up at night and scare you when your just about to fall asleep, ghosts are over exaggerated Hollywood blockbusters telling you that every time you fall asleep some mans gonna kill you in your dreams. None of its real it's all bullshit, he's just some delusional teenager looking for a game. But he's not going to get his sick Twisted game.

Harry's POV -

Children's stories? Hollywood blockbuster? That's what I was seen as? Well maybe I should give these two a scare. Yes that's what I'll do scare them. Torture then , make them beg for freedom. Zayn was weak he had all ready fallen for his girl , I couldn't let that happen to me no matter what feeling I had for her. Wait what? I've never had feelings for someone... Not since the incident..

-FLASHBACK-
"ZAYN LILYS BEEN SHOT!" I heard the banging from downstairs , finally they had found us. I had to hide grace she was my main priority at the moment. Where was she ... Shit where was shit "HARRY!!" I heard her scream from down the corridor, quickly I ran down there praying to find her. But it was no use .. She was gone .. They had taken her ..

-PRESENTTIME-
Did I really have feelings for her like I did for grace ?.. No no I couldn't I don't get them feelings anymore I just don't! But something inside of me was telling me that was going to change .. But I couldn't let it .. I can't fall for someone else and get them taken away again..

Zoe's POV -

I sat there looking at Zayn. Neither of us knowing what to say to each other. He looked almost nervous? As if he thought something was going to go wrong? "Ummm Zayn what's the matter you've been really quite?..." He looked up and shook his head not wanting to speak "Zayn tell me did I do something?..." "No no it's what I've done.." "Zayn just tell me please." "I think I've fallen for you".