The Story Unfolds....!!

July 12, 2020.

With his narrow steps putting forth  making his shoes a clicking  sound for a while , with each steps laid ahead put forth many memories prevailing infront of his eyes...  Mesmerized by her beauty, gazing at her exquisitive looks, adorning her, thinking of how he has achieved this 'pretty; shy girl' and loving her will be the  first choice of his married life; apart from his business ...!

        Arsal,  Branch Manager of  Ace Clothing Garments Company, resides in India; was well disciplined,  handsome, adored much and loved by all ... including his business streams was upto the mark of; and adore his  unvoidable works alot...

He worked hard almost gave his worth the performance to be an all rounder, here showing his ways, the strategies to all the people around him making him best guider and motivator to all....  Sometimes the strategies wouldn't work too but upto the most gave his worth a try depending on the results of him..
None other than Allah ! Indeed !!
Indeed! is the best to give the rewards !!
"Alhumdulillah!! All praise and glory will be with my Allah none other than I could find my peace with !!
Indeed! Is the best listener among all !

His Aim of his life was  ' attaining everyone's eye -catching attention' regarding his business not only of the coworkers; but also the public who spends on purchasing it too, planning schemes for them, implementing it with his Hardwork; which will work magical for them as well as for him too...

Many schemes was laid on by him for the betterment of his Company which not only profited him; but for among all of them, for the workers too that made his huge respect in the eyes  for him from everybody!!

  Not just seeking everybody attention; but living a life with all the requirements is just the starting point of his career that made him a  Handsome Gentleman after all ..!!

  He had many showrooms too... which he laid workers those who  were in need for jobs ... emphasizing how humble, kind and polite is he with the other people's.

       'Gaining Success , Still Striving for it' was the motto of him, nonetheless !
      While he is very much settled in his life his parents, i.e, Khadija, Arsal's Mother and his Father, Abdul Malik, made their decision to make him get married with his permission basically If he wants his life to be engaged in  other one-to-one activities too apart from his business !!

Now , for the betterment of their son, they too want someone who can hold on to him.

They wanted their 'Bahu', their 'beti', who can make their son to live a life with better meaning...  To make him realize the meaning of life ....
Only she can make their help to make his son Understand the worth of family too apart from the business !! The precious time of his had been given ahead to his Company No matter what how many times their parents make him to remind !!

"Don't know when will the correct time will lay ahead", disheartening her heart, Khadija with a heavy  heart hummed and noded her head down , gazing at her palms and silently she praised her heart hear aloud to Allah !!

"Make my son to make his time for the family too, Ya Allah !!" Reciting darood shareef she opened her eyes !!
Prayed thinking for his worthful life !!!

Arsal, on the other hand doesn't wanted to girls to patch with him as every girls just makes a chance out at him ... Even regarding the matter of business essential ideas to collide with his staff basically there were some girls too; he was maintaining his distance from them apart from his work ...!

Many times the staffs even tried but it wasn't a piece of cake for them to grab him !!
He doesn't wanted to get in  love things  with him and none with his staffs  as that way ; because  he already knew some of them very well as well their attitudes too !!!