Ch-2 A little fun and birthday surprises

A/N: I think I forgot to mention that even though technology was not so advanced that time, I am still adding the technology we are using today such as smartphones, televisions etc. And a special thanks to Nimbus_firbolt and Mistletoe_Ravendor for supporting me. Enjoy!
___________________________________________

Harry's POV

"I look like a Malfoy!" I shouted. "Happy Birthday kiddo." Said Carina, smirking.
"I hate you."
"Love you too." I huffed but gave up. I knew I couldn't win. "At least give us the antidote." Said Austin. She raised her eyebrows at him. "Please." He added. "Fine, you three are lucky that I keep extra potions otherwise you might look like for a week." She said while making her way to the stairs and going up.

After a few minutes, she returned with a small flask in her hand and tossed it towards us. Ted caught it. We drunk it quickly, as if our lives were depending on it. "Thanks." I say. "You know even you wouldn't have asked, I would've asked her to give it to you people because you looked terrible." Said Ally. "Well that's what is was ment to do." Carina shrugged.

After breakfast, I went to opening gifts. I received an I-pad from Aunt Marlene and Uncle Padfoot. A book on potions from Uncle Moony and Aunt Dora. Mom gave me an album to record all the memories I make at Hogwarts and it had my name on it. She said she had one too. Dad gave me a journal to record all the pranks I do. Uncle Wormtail bought me a whole bunch of chocolates like chocolate frogs, treacle tarts etc. Almost like he bought the entire Honeydukes. The Longbottoms were going to come later during lunch. Aunt Dorcas gifted me a new cauldron. Where as Aunt Emmeline gave me a book on transfiguration. Aunt Mary gave me a book filled different kinds of muggle as well as wizarding pranks. Aussie gave me and Ted wrist band which told us where all of us was. He and Ted had not given each other presents on their birthdays. Ted gave us something similar. He gave me and Aussie a watch which showed all of ours emotions and changed colour accordingly. Both the wrist band and watch were divided in three sections. My watch read 'Happy' with a blue colour and my band read 'Potter manor, living room.'

Then I realized I hadn't given them their gifts either. So I ran back up to my room, grabbed three boxes that had our names written on it, and ran back down. I had bought us all a little notebook showpiece which as well was divided into three sections for each of us and showed whom we were with at the time. Mine read 'The Potter, Black and Lupin family.' I smiled because it was working. "You three have the same kind of mind." Said Uncle Moony. I nodded, then looked at the gifts. "You guys didn't give any gifts even to Aussie and Ted. Again to me as well." I raised an eyebrow at the children. "Because we have the for the three of you to it to you together, like you did." Said Olivia in a 'duh' kinda voice.

Then Andrew ran up the stairs and came back down with his hands behind him. "Happy Birthday SGM!" The children of our house shouted and Andrew gave us and envelope. We looked at each other and took the envelope suspiciously. I opened it and my eyes widened. It was my Hogwarts letter. They might have seen our shocked faces, because Andrew spoke up, "We asked Minnie to your Hogwarts letters to us so that we could gift it to you." "And she agreed?" Asked Uncle Padfoot. "Well, not immediately, we had to pleade, but she gave it to us after making us promise her we won't give it to them before their birthdays." Explained Carina. "YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!" We shouted at the same time.

Later in the day, The Longbottoms, Draco, Aunt Narcissa, Aunt Bella (A/N: yeah you read that right) and The Weasley's showed up and I can definitely say I had a great time. When everyone went I asked when were we going to go to Diagonalley. "We could go tomorrow if you like." Said Dad. "Yay!" We cheered. "Don't you also have to write a reply back?" Asked Padfoot. "Me, Aussie and Ted already did it." I say. "Aussie, Ted and I." Corrected Moony. "Yeah whatever, I am going to sleep. Good night." I say and go upstairs. What surprises even me is that I actually slept. Maybe it was the excitement of going to Hogwarts. I slept with Hogwarts taking over my mind.
___________________________________________

And that's it! Aww a happy chapter! Next chapter I am gonna show the gifts,(except the SGM's 'cause their gifts are too complicated) including The Longbottoms and others.

Word count in the chapter - 785

Which deathly hallow would you like to have?

Please correct if I did something wrong or if needs anything.

Peace out!
___________________________________________