𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝

THE WILD

THE WILD.

ANTHONY CARTER HAD always been a 'smart kid'.

In the normal sense, that is. Winning spelling bees, getting straight A's, having his teachers describe him as 'naturally gifted'... it was all a normal part of Tony's life. Having moved to the La Push Reservation when he was two years old, he never felt like he belonged. Sure, his mother was descended from the Rez; but he never really fit the criteria of what was normal. So he strived to be better, and he never stopped.

Now... well, you could say that he was a genius. 

 His mind was swirling with facts from the textbooks he had read like fairytales growing up. He felt filled to the brim with knowledge, albeit some of it being quite useless. Tony liked to feel like he was in control of his life, and being known as the 'smart kid' was a good way to do it.

 Then, something weird happens. 

 The genes prominent in his very being due to his mothers connection to the reservation gift him with unnatural abilities, and suddenly Tony is forced to re-assess everything that he was previously certain of. His whole world was tilted on an axis; making the line between what was real and what wasn't obscured until it was nearly nonexistant. 

 But Tony was perserverant if anything... and he was determined to not let his newfound life mess up everything he had worked so hard to build.

 But falling in love with his best friend threw a hitch in his plans. 

"This makes no sense, like, does science mean nothing to you people?" 

ANTHONY CARTER
( xolo mariduena )

"Okay? I am one! I am a hall-monitor on steroids! Except I'm not a hall-monitor, and I'm not on steroids!" 

ALYSSA CARTER
( jenna ortega )

"You're pissing me off, big brother, I am seconds away from lighting your socks on fire

"You're pissing me off, big brother, I am seconds away from lighting your socks on fire."

WELCOME TO 
THE WOLF PACK

NEW MOON.

AUTHORS NOTE

i unpublished this story for a day and then cried so now i'm recasting and republishing el oh el-

the old faceclaims that i chose when i was like ten were shay mitchell and dylan o'brien (which doesn't make sense i am aware) so i am recasting to fit the ethnicities of tony and lyssa. this book is discontinued, but i hope that you will still read, as it does hold a place very near and dear to my heart!

( although i did write it a long time ago, so it doesn't really represent what my writing is like now. )

thank you!