Christy's First Birthday

(A/N: I know Christy's birthday was a few months ago but this is only for the story)

It was Christy's first birthday toady. However, she hadn't taken anymore steps other than when we were in the hotel but we know that it will happen again at some point.

"Hey birthday girl, did you have a great nap?" I coo at her as I got her out of her cot.

"Dada" she sleepily smiles at me.

"That's right" I chuckle before standing there and cuddling her for a few minutes before deciding to change her nappy and clothes. I change her nappy before putting her into a Minnie Mouse '1' outfit.

"Look at you cutie" I kiss her cheek as I picked her up

"Let's go find mama and your brother" I say as I carried her into Link's room where he was wearing a Mickey Mouse outfit.

"Hi bud, you playing with mama?" I coo at him as they both sat on the floor with some toys

"What time is everyone coming?" I ask Jessie as we head back down.

"Around 1 ish" she says.

"Right, better give these some lunch then"

"Don't go too mad, I'm sure the guests will be feeding them some snacks throughout" she chuckles.

"True" we gave them some lunch and waited for people to turn up.

"Mum? Dad?" I say, slightly shocked to find them on my doorstep when I answered it.

"What? You think we'd miss our grand babies first birthdays, uh uh, I don't think so" mum says as she made her way in, dad following.

"Where is she?" Dad asks.

"In the bathroom with Jess, she done a stinker"

"Ahh" we soon look down and Link was smiling up at mum.

"Hi baby" she coos as she picked him up. Everyone soon arrived and we decided to do presents before Christy got fussy for food.

"Ohh, open it baby" we encourage her as she was slightly confused. Jessie had to help her out on basically all of them as she didn't quite understand yet.