Mornings

Im litteraly writing this in my online class but hope you enjoy
————————————————————

Jin pov

I wake up and go downstairs to make breakfast for everyone. While im making some pancakes i hear footsteps . I turn around and i am met with a yoongi and a sleepy tae in his arms . 'Mworming eomma' he is soo cuteee 'morning taebear'. Yoongi turns around and sits tae down at the table . Then i hear shouting and the next thing is see is an angry jimin chasing jungkook 'you annoying brat' i hear then i go to the living room to see what happend 'he woke me up by trowing water over me ' shouts jimin 'suck it up and go to the table' i say already tired by al the shouting . When i enter the kitchen i see the pancakes already half eaten by namjoon, yoongi,hoseok and tae 'couldn't you al wait' i smack hoseok on the head 'why me' he sulks 'you were the closest' 'Not fair' . I ignore him and go to make a bottle for tae by time I entered the kitchen again everyone was there and tae was on jimin's lap. I gave him the bottle and he feeds tae . I sit down and finally began eating my pancakes. After breakfast tae needed a bath so jungkook picked tae up and went to the bathroom.
That's how chaotic the mornings are bangtans house.

————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter it isn't long cause i wrote it under informatics(is that even a subject in America or somewhere else) so wrote it in 40 min but i think is turned out pretty good