Chapter 7

Saiki freezes as he stares at the robot in absolute shock. So much for not showing off. As he stares at the robot crashing onto the floor, he doesn't notice all the debris falling everywhere. His gaze falls back onto the girl and oh no! Big chunks of the robot were being sent flying to her. Before Saiki could do anything the green haired boy jumped into action and punched away all the robot parts. He was so quick and strong, he sent the pieces flying just like Saiki. These kids are strong...I better be careful.

・・・

Later a green haired freckled boy walked in silence. Slowly forcing one foot in front of the other all while staring at the sidewalk. His eyes stung as he thought..."There is no I'm going to be accepted into U.A." How could he? He didn't get any points and he couldn't even save the nice girl from earlier. "So much for being 'worthy'..."As he entered his apartment he was snapped out of his self-pitying state. "IZUKU!!" He looked up only for his eyes to be greeted by his mother tripping over herself as she ran to him. "How did your exam go!? Are you okay!? I got a call from the school that you were hurt! Did you get in!? Are you hungry!?" Her words and her face mixed with emotions became incomprehensible to Midoriya. "I-uhh.." he choked out. Info stopped as she noticed her son's despaired face, "What's wrong baby?" She stepped forward and cupped his cheek.

Midoriya felt a lump in his throat. He couldn't help feeling guilty. How we he be able to face All Might? "I don't think I did good on the exam mom." His mom's facial expression softened, "Oh sweetie...I'm sure it's just your nerves. These tests are such stress-inducers. Just be proud you got this far, I know I am!" His mom felt such pride and gratefulness knowing her son manage to develop a quirk and work hard enough to get a chance to try out for one of the best hero schools. "Come and sit I made your favorite!"

・・・

    The teachers stare in shock as they watch two kids obliterate their gigantic robot. "Well...these kids sure are interesting." The pink haired boy, although he didn't get much villain points, destroyed the robot. "Now when was the last time we saw that kind of power?" And the green haired boy sent the debris, that would've hurt the girl, flying away. "Should we really accept the boy who only stopped the debris?" Asked one examinar's "That stunt he pulled of did make him the second highest ranking in rescue points..." chimed in another.

・・・

   Somewhere further away sat Saiki on a bench. He stared out onto the horizon as the sun began to set. The air slowly growing chillier by the second. Gee...I wonder...when the author is going to give me a fucking place to stay...

🧍sorry for ignoring your pain and comments but like I'm super lazy and stuff. What can I do for your forgiveness 😭. I hadn't written anything new over the past couple of months so I ain't got anything. Anyways...I'm sorry 🧎🏌️and yes I have fried all my brain cells so expect more mistakes on upcoming chapters. Also I To-gotta go fix some mistakes.