Chapter Twenty-One: Reunion

A/n: I highly recommend watching the movie first because this will obviously contain spoilers. I watched it on kissanime, but you don't have to watch it on kissanime if you don't want to.

Y/n POV:

The sextuplets went to some reunion thingy so I decided to go get some oden at Chibita's food stall/cart.

"Hey Chibita! It's been a while, hasn't it? Do you still make the best oden around, or has the world ended?" He blushed at the compliment, and also rubbed his nose out of slight embarrassment.

"Thanks Y/n. How 'bout I do this. Whatever you eat tonight you won't have to pay. It's the least I could do for a fellow cook that understands amazing oden like mine."

I smiled and thanked him as I began to eat. "Where did you go for high school anyway Y/n? You didn't go to the same one as those idjits did, right?" I shook my head as I swallowed the food.

"Nah, I went to an American high school. I came here as much as I could though since I was born and raised here. I wish that I could have gone to high school here, but I had to go to America for certain reasons. I did however go to multiple schools in America so that I could get the best experience possible."

Chibita looked surprised at my answer. I didn't blame him though. I still remember how long I had to work in order to get a ticket here. Not to mention having to keep up my honors role so that I could succeed.

"When did you leave then? Did I know you before you left?" I shook my head and swallowed again so that I could answer him.

'Why must you ask me questions when I have delicious food in my mouth?'

"I left before my second to last year of middle school, and no, you never really met me before. I was always kept inside, but sometimes I would be allowed to go outside which was nice. I do however remember you and Iyami. You two were quite the duo back then if I remember correctly. I even remember that one time that you took care of that baby. It was really nice of you."

Chibita blushed a little bit while he remembered that, but he then grew a little bit sad when he remembered how he found the little baby. (From Osomatsu-kun)

"What about you? What high school did you go to? Or did you not go to school?" I had finished my drink when he answered.

"I didn't go to high school. What was your reunion like?" I avoided eye contact at the mention of it.

"I haven't had mine yet, but since Totoko and the Matsuno brothers are having theirs now I'm guessing that mine will be in around two years. I'm kind of glad that I didn't go to high school with them though cause I don't know if I could call them my senpais."

I shivered as I imagined Totoko creating a senpai x kōhai relationship. Kind of like Tamaki and Hauruhi's relationship, but minus the part where Tamaki calls himself Haruhi's father.

'Yeah. Definitely wouldn't the able to deal with that.'

A few drinks later I heard six familiar voices. They looked pretty miserable to be honest as they sat down. 'Must not have been a good reunion.

"That didn't turn out they way that I was expecting at all."

"It kind of sucked"

"Everyone except us is so amazing. Some of them are even married."

They started to laugh at this, but then all of a sudden they stopped. "Gross." They all said this at the same time which made me sweat a little bit. 'Yeah. Definitely not a good reunion...'

"Some bought cars too." Choromatsu said as he looked to his left. They all laughed again, and also had the same response as before.

"Some of them are even dads now." Todomatsu said with a disgusted face. 'Oh my...it must have been hard since they're virgin NEETs..'