Chapter Twenty-Four: Karaoke and a Confession? Oh My!

Y/n POV:

We all looked over and saw someone that was like the complete opposite of Jyushimatsu.

He wore a gold chain around his neck with his hands in his pockets, and he had a mean look on his face that screamed 'Fight me!' and 'Get in my way and you die!'

"That's the most insane Jyushimatsu ever!" Everyone looked so shocked, and even started to sweat.

Younger me was walking in the opposite direction, and when she saw him glaring at her she shivered and stiffened up while slowly backing away before she started to run in the opposite direction.

"Sorry Jyushimatsu, but could you blame me for being scared of that?" I was also shivering while looking at him.

"To be honest, you're the one that changed the most!" I nodded in agreement while I watched the angry teen.

"Your eyes look so angry!"

"Don't look at me!"

We were now hiding behind a bush while we watched younger Jyushimatsu. "He's super pissed. Definitely not Jyushimatsu."

Younger Jyushimatsu then crouched down and looked like he was getting a pack of cigarettes.

"Is he actually smoking?" Choromatsu looked like he gained a scar for life. "Smoking?! Seriously?!" Osomatsu seemed just as surprised, and Jyushimatsu was sweating so much right now that it didn't seem natural.

We then found out that he was just pretending. "Nope. He's just pretending." 'Thank goodness he is.'

We could then hear the sound of a motorcycle. "Is he actually riding a motorcycle?" Jyushimatsu seemed even more nervous/embarrassed.

We looked again, and realized that he was just pretending to ride one.

It looked really funny to me, and it was hard to keep quiet. I was still able to take a picture though thankfully.

"I don't mean this offensively, but the fact that you were pretending like a little kid is just adorable and funny at the same time."