Another dimension

Delago and achak have arrived at the portal to their real home. Before going into the portal. Achak got off delago and they searched to see if anyone was watching or near.
After 30 minutes of checking the perimeter. They have found no one. Not a soul. They returned to the portal and entered the code "300 years. Separation tears. Let me in to your world dear." They portal opened and glowed. Their face lit up as they slowly walked into the portal.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^[in the other world]^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
The other wolves ran over to achak & delago with joy. Achak almost fell backwards from their joy. The portal closed and achak walked over to the wolf kingdom, which she hasn't seen in quite a while that she barely recognized it. She arrived at the kingdom with 3 baby wolves in her hand and delago by her side. She knocked on the big doors with on hand and the other having the baby wolves in. The door had a crack of it open with a eye looking through it. Once the eye saw achak and delago. The doors immediately opened with the guards wide eyed and they stared at achak & Delago as she walked to her own personal room & delago went to lay down next to the thrown. The thrown was empty ever since achak left. Achak set down the baby wolves next to delago and returned to her own room. When she was in her room. She quickly & quietly shut the door. She pulled her sleeves up to show cuts and some bones sticking out. Achak Barely shed a tear as she bandaged them up. She started remembering why she had those wounds.
Achak's flashbacks:
Achak: B-buddy?.....
achak: you ok?!.....
Achak walked towards buddy then her mom pulled her back away. Achak looked at her mom then at buddy, then at her grandma which was behind buddy.
Achak: I-is buddy ok..?
Grandma: he's in a better place dear.....
Another flashback:
Annabelle: ALL YOU WANT IS ATTENTION!
Another flashback:
Robert bit her wrist that it made it bleed
Another flashback:
Achak started to get beat up and chased down by her enemys.
Another flashback:
Grandpa: look... holly wasn't feeling so good...
Another flashback:
Achak fell down into the cement and broke her wrist with pain shivering down her body
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
All of those memories started racing through her had along with the words "B*%&H" "H%#" "USELESS" "NEEDS ATTENTION" "WEAK" "GO ON A DIET" "FATTY" "LITTLE GIRL" "NOOB!" "PEASANT" "UGLY" "LAIR" "I HATE YOU" "YOUR DRAWING SUCKS" she clawed at her own head and started to quietly sob her eyes out.

A few minutes laterShe quit sobbing and told her self  motivating things "Don't cry over the past, it's gone

A few minutes later
She quit sobbing and told her self  motivating things "Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful." "You can't control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out." "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." "Nobody is worth stressing over. People come and go. Move on and go find yourself, the world is yours. Life goes on." "Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us." "Trust yourself. You've survived a lot, and you'll survive whatever is coming."
She wiped off her face and soaked it in water. She put her hand over her wounds and slightly healed it. She covered the wounds in bandages and changed into different clothes. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought with a smile "Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing."
Her tail wagged as she walked out of her room with pride and sat on the thrown. Holding some baby wolves and helping the wolves out. one wolf went up to achak and asked a strange question
???: "where's the dungeon."

[gosh I hate this chapter ;-;"]