WHAT'S THIS GUY'S PROBLEM?

The first thing I register as I step inside is the decaying and dusty smell of the place probably because of disuse and neglect. I stayed still as Severus started to light the old fashioned lamps which were lined along the walls of the hallway.

As the lamps came to life with a soft hissing sound I saw the run down condition of the place with it's peeling wallpaper, a threadbare carpet that was falling apart at the seams, a serpent shaped chandelier that looked like it could fall down at any time and portraits that were crookedly hang on the walls.

"Stay behind me, keep your mouth shut and don't touch anything." Severus said as he started moving along the hall. I quietly followed behind as he crossed some worn out curtains and passed a huge umbrella stand that weirdly looked like it was made from a troll's leg that had been chopped off.

What the heck kind of a place is this?

Still following behind Severus I passed a staircase. Further along was a door which Severus opened and lead me to a basement kitchen.

At least the air in here was not as stuffy as in the hall. It was a huge room with walls of rough stone and a fire was burning at the far end which was bathing the room with it's light. There were heavy pots and pans hanging from the ceiling that were casting shadows around the room.

As finally Severus stepped aside I saw the faces of people of whom I had only heard or read about. I saw Sirius Black and Remus Lupin standing by the fire place, a lady with red hair and kind face sitting alongside a man who wore horn-rimmed glasses with balding red hair who looked like that he had just stop talking to the person beside him that also had the same red hair but in a ponytail and ofcourse Albus Dumbledore that I had meet before.

All the conversation in the room stopped as soon as we stepped inside and I was feeling kind of nervous when I saw the sour expression on Sirius Black's face when he looked at Severus than at me.

What did I do?

"You're late Severus. What happened were there any problems?" Dumbledore said as he seated himself more properly on the chair placing his arms on the long wooden table that was in the middle of the room.

"No problems. Just someone who likes rain a bit too much." He said tapping his wand on my head as warmth spread inside my body and lastly drying me off.

"You could have done that before, I was freezing." I said sitting down beside Severus.

"Hi, my name is Seth Meyers. It's a pleasure to meet you all." I said waving at the people around the room. " Sup, Mr. Dumbledore." I greeted as I put my duffel bag on the floor with my backpack.

"I have been doing good. Thanks for asking Seth." Mr.Dumbledore said smiling. "And how have you been?"

"Amazing. Do you know our house- " My words were cut shot as Severus glared at me.

Ookay then.

"So what's up?" I asked, again looking around at all the people who hadn't introduced themselves.

"Sorry to keep it short. But I am running a little late Seth. How about you tell me what you know about Voldemort?" Mr. Dumbledore said looking a little bit tired.

"Uh, that his real name is Tom Marvolo Riddle and he is about 68-69 years old. He speaks parsel tongue that is snake language. His followers are called death eaters and he perished on the first of October 1981 when his curse rebounded back to him leaving a lightning scar on his intended victim. Him and his followers killed a lot of people no-mag and wizards alike. It is also said that he was actually handsome when he was young and more often than not he used that to his advantage. There has never been any news of him ever marrying someone or of him having a child." I said continuing further while scratching my head and looking up at the ceiling.