Marriage

A/N: There's a pile of work in my desk... having a bit of writer's block too. Maybe give me a bit of ideas? hehehe I mean... what do you wanna see? message me in the comments or directly. I'd love to hear from you!

I forgot to mention earlier, a part of the female lead's character has based on 'Fleabag' (the dry-wit part only...)

This story is the continuation of

Genre: Action/ Drama / Comedy

Sandro Balestreri - Michele Morrone

Tilly McLeod - is an original female character

Will McLeod - Liam Neeson

Henry McLeod - Henry Cavill

Marriage

After what seemed to be an eternity, to Sandro's relief, the interview was finally over. He watched as Tilly and the journalist, Lauren converse. The latter was giving the former a peek on the article that will be published.

"Sandro? do you wanna see?" Tilly called, holding the draft article.

"What for?" Sandro asked. Every time he was interviewed, never did have a look at drafts articles like Tilly does. It appears that she did have some sort of power for her to have such privilege

"It's alright... I am sure whatever is written will be good," was his quick reply. He was not interested in whatever was written in it. He was sure Tilly would have already asked the publication to modify anything that doesn't sound right.

**********

"It is my great honour and happy privilege to introduce to you, Mr and Mrs Alessandro and Mathilda Balestreri! Let us raise our glasses and offer them the warmest welcome!" TIlly's brother, Henry announced from outside the courtyard of the villa where the reception is ongoing.

Much to Tilly's surprise, Sandro's arm snaked around her waist, and pulled her closer to him, as they got out of the double doors. The guests cheered loudly and raised the glasses as they entered the opulent courtyard.

When they reached their table, Sandro, trying to be a gentleman, pulls the chair for Tilly to sit on.

"Thank you, Sandro" was her quick response, before she sits down in relief. It had been a long day, and she was hungry. She stifled a yawn and stopped herself from gobbling all of the food that was slowly placed in front of her by the servers. She knew the food will be good because she was the one who tasted them and chose it all by herself.

"Buon Appetito, Everyone!" Henry announces, before going back to his respective table.

Tilly secretly thank the gods, as she picked up the aperitif and drank it. It's the sweet taste, turning acidic as it went down her throat, an obvious indication of hunger. When she finished the aperitif, she tried to reach the antipasto at the centre of the table but stopped when Sandro placed a few finger foods on her plate.

"You must be really hungry to drink your apertivo at one go... eat... you've worked hard..." he said, referring to her organizing the engagement and wedding almost single-handedly. Besides, his brother-in-law had warned him earlier never to let Tilly go hungry. Henry claimed that 'A hungry Tilly is not a nice Tilly'.

She smiled at him and uttered a word of thank you, before munching the food her husband placed on her plate.

When the main course came, much to Sandro's surprise, it was a familiar dish from childhood that his Nonna cooked for him. He looked at his wife and wondered how did she ever get hold of a recipe that only belonged to the family.