Part 44

IRL

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Cynthia to come over when all of a sudden I hear a knock on the door I rush to open it and Cynthia was standing there holding a grocery bag from target. She dropped the bag and hugged me.
"We don't know anything yet so don't start freaking out until we know what's going on" said Cynthia
We stopped hugging and Cynthia picked up the bag, we went to my bedroom.
"I'm so scared" i said
"Here just don't start worrying yet" Cynthia handed me a pregnancy test and I slowly walking into the bathroom closely the door behind me.
I was terrified I flipped the pregnancy test over
"Cynthia I'm done, come in" I yelled from inside the bathroom as my hands shake.
Cynthia walks into the bathroom and flips over the pregnancy test.
"It's positive... you're having a baby" Cynthia said showing me the test
Tears roll down my face, I can't tell if I'm happy or sad. I think I'm a mix of happy, sad, and terrified.
"I can't believe this... I'm having a baby. How do I tell my mom and dad or Noah" my hands where shaking.
"No matter what happens I'll always be here for you and everything happens for a reason. You'll get through this and I'll be by your side through everything." Cynthia said as she pulls me into a tight hug.

____________________________________
Sorry for any wrong spelling or grammar errors I'm too lazy to check

How do you think Noah will react to Shadow being pregnant?

This is my first in real life part thoughts on it??