Part 124

IRL

Today's the day, the day I'm going to ask all my best friends to be my bridesmaids and made of honor. The night before Vinnie helped me make all the gifts to give to them which was a box with a baby pink robe with each of the persons name on it. On the top of the box it said will you be my bridesmaid!

My first stop was not a content house. I walked up stairs to Cynthias room where she was laying on her bed making a tiktok, I walked into the room and closed the door behind me. She got up and looked at me holding the box.

"Oh my!!! What's in the box???" Cynthia asked as she stands right in front of me taking the box, she opens the box and reads the writing.

"Of course I'll be your maid of honor!!" She pulls me into a tight hug.

*skip time since I'm lazy*

I had to send my invites to be my maid of honor to Emily and Adison which lived in New York! I also asked Madi and Sabrina ◡̈

*Skip some time*

It was almost time to my wedding and Emily and Adison both came down to LA, and we where planning my bachelorette party. We are going to Hawaii! And vinnie was going to Mexico.

Instagram
@Shadow

Instagram @Shadow

Meet my braids maids ◡̈ Tag @Cynthia @Adison @Emily @Madi @SabrinaComments

Tag @Cynthia @Adison @Emily @Madi @Sabrina
Comments

Vinnie: so pretty!!!
Shadow: @Vinnie I miss you!! 

Cynthia: Hawaii is so much fun thank you for taking me!!!
Shadow: @Cynthia of course!! Love you!!

Adison: it was so much fun getting to hangout with you again and I can't wait for the wedding!
Shadow: @Adison awww love you adi <3

Emily: I had an amazing time <3
Shadow: @Emily awww I did too love you