Introduction

Hello everyone! Welcome to my fanfiction of my newest Hearts and Heroes au known as Sailor Moon, due to the title of this fanfiction.

I'll go ahead and introduce the characters so here we go!

Dove as Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity: The leader of the Sailor Guardians and the mother of Chibi USA from the future. She is the youngest member of the group and the most powerful. In her past life, she was Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom during the Silver Millennium and fell in love with Prince Endymion. However tragedy struck and Queen Serenity, her mother, used the last of her power to send them to Earth and be reincarnated until their power was reawakened. As leader, she knows she must protect her home and fight against the darkness.

Demeter as Sailor Mercury: The musician of the group since they have a passion for singing. They are childhood best friends with Yael/Sailor Venus and have powers involving water.

Yael as Sailor Venus: The first one of the group to discover her powers and past life, she once was known as Sailor V since she was seen fighting crime. After Sailor Moon discovered her powers and started forming the team, Sailor Venus joined in. She likes her pole dancing, and is also the childhood best friend of Demeter/Sailor Mercury. Yael/Sailor Venus has powers involving light manipulation.

Cleo as Sailor Mars: A disaster lesbian that comes with a flamethrower and a battle cry involving "REEEEE-" JK JK- She loves her girlfriend Rosé very much and is a bit protective of her. She is the stubborn one of the Sailor Guardians and also an idiot sometimes. Nonetheless she's still a good fighter with her powers involving fire.

Patricia as Sailor Jupiter: The quiet, shy, and delicate member of the group that loves baking. While she is the shortest of the group, do not underestimate her as her powers involve lightning. She usually hangs around Yael/Sailor Venus and Demeter/Sailor Mercury, and also at the bakery that her parents run in town.

Teal as Sailor Saturn: The most feared Sailor Guardian, she is also known as the Soldier of Silence. She wields her Silence Glaive, and has the power to destroy an entire galaxy. She only makes an appearance when she is needed the most in a situation that the Sailor Guardians cannot handle. Teal/Sailor Saturn is also known as the Simp Destroyer, and don't get me started on what happens when she gets pissed- As the one who brings Destruction, she also brings Rebirth.

Melissa as Sailor Uranus: The Sailor Guardian who wields the space sword, and is the lover of Lizzie/Sailor Neptune. Her powers involve air manipulation along with hand to hand combat. Melissa/Sailor Uranus is neither man or woman, and therefore is known as delicious cornbread- She also loves to eat cornbread so cannibalism at it's finest-

Lizzie as Sailor Neptune: The Sailor Guardian who wields the Aqua Mirror and is the lover of Melissa/Sailor Uranus. Her powers involve astral projection and manipulation of seawater. She loves her cornbread eating girlfriend very much, and is also paralyzed from the waist down, causing her to be in a wheelchair. However when she becomes Sailor Neptune, her paralysis is temporary healed and she can walk normally until she returns to normal. Nonetheless, she is still a valuable assist to the team.

Siria as Sailor Pluto: The Sailor Guardian who wields the Garnet Orb. She is known as the Keeper of Time and her powers involve manipulation of time and space. Siria/Sailor Pluto was the eldest daughter of Queen Annari and King Samuel Glowacki until she gave up the throne and ran away from home, hearing and embracing her destiny as Sailor Pluto. She guards the Space-Time Door and must eliminate anyone who dares to come near. She is good friends with Chibi Usa and  the rest of the Sailor Guardians. However her mother isn't too happy that her eldest daughter ran away, and is seeking to bring her back home.

Polaris as Chibi Usa/Sailor Chibi Moon: The daughter of Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion of the Moon Kingdom in the restored Silver Millennium. She is known as Sailor Chibi Moon and has the similar powers as her mother. The shy princess befriended Sailor Pluto, sensing how lonely she was and started hanging out with her at the Space-Time door. Right now she is currently with Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask on a visit.

Sparrowhawk as Tuxedo Mask/Prince Endymion: The mysterious man that supports and fights along the Sailor Guardians, and is the lover of Sailor Moon and father of Chibi Usa in the future. He was once Prince Endymion in his past life and fell in love with Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom during the Silver Millennium. Tragedy struck however and he died protecting his lover, only to be reincarnated with her on Earth due to the power of the dying Queen Serenity. He will do anything to protect his family, even sacrifice himself again.

Amara as Queen Serenity: The ruler of the Moon Kingdom during the time of the Silver Millennium and the mother of Princess Serenity. When the kingdom fell, Queen Serenity used the last of her power to save her daughter and her friends, sending down to Earth to be reincarnated until their powers were reawakened. As she did this, the Queen died, but her sacrifice will never be forgotten.

Rosé belongs to my friend _WinryRose_

That's all the characters for this fanfiction, so without further ado, onto the Prologue!

Hope you enjoy!