𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬

It was that time of year where families would gather up and be together singing Christmas carols eating cookies by the fireplace but then there was Isabella

"Hey, guys." Isabella greeted her best friends as she entered the kitchen. "Hey, why aren't you getting ready?" Skylar asked her best friend as Holden was packing up for their flight. 

"Um, why should I?" Isabella raised her eyebrow wondering what the blonde was thinking. "Isn't your family and you spending Christmas together?" Holden asked her from the counter.

"Well, my mom is keeping the cafe open for everyone tonight so she wouldn't be with us and Maya and I have no one to spend the holidays with so we just decided to not to celebrate." Isabella shrugged as she grabbed a muffin. "What?" Holden and Skylar turned to her in shock as Skylar slapped the muffin out of Isabella's hands.

"My muffin." Isabella frowned looking at her best friend with furrowed eyebrows. "How can you guys not be celebrating Christmas? It's Christmas!" Skylar questioned her as she exclaimed with Holden agreeing. 

"Christmas is about being with family and we're not going to have anybody else to be with us. So I sent everyone any gifts I got them and decided to just watch movies with Maya." Isabella shrugged as she picked up the muffin before throwing it away.

"But what about Josh? Why don't you spend it with him?" Holden asked her as he put some of the food away. "He's spending Christmas with his family and plus the Matthews are going to Cory's parents place so Maya can't spend it with Riley." Isabella explained to her friends as she grabbed a water bottle. 

"So today and tomorrow are just days for you guys?" Skylar asked her best friend with shock and a bit of sadness.

"Not everyone gets to do big things on Christmas. . . it's fine. Anyways I have to go I agree to help my mom at the cafe but I want to watch my show for a couple minutes first." Isabella smiled sadly to her best friends before she walked away going to her room. "It's not just me right? It's really sad how her Christmas is spent." Holden asked his girlfriend as they realized her expression.

"No it's not just you. But are we really going back to Wisconsin leaving her and Maya here by themselves?" Skylar shook her head before she asked him. "I mean our families would understand if we don't go. But I don't think Bells would like us giving up our things for Christmas." Holden answered her but then told her what they both knew since they know Isabella pretty well.

"If Josh is back at his house then it probably means that he doesn't know Bells is spending Christmas like this." Skylar leaned on the counter as she looked at her boyfriend. "Want to call him and see if he does?" Holden asked Skylar as he held up his phone.