A little background.

Hello! So before you dive into this I'd just like to make some notes.

Okay so first off a MAJOR SPOILER WARNING is in order. If you haven't seen American Horror Story 1984 yet and you don't want anything spoiled I suggest you go, watch it, and then come back to this story. For the most part I will be following the story line almost exactly, except with the simple addition of you. So since you're in there obviously things will change.

Another thing I'm changing is the ages. I'm going to assume that the main characters like Xavier, Montana, Brooke, Chet, and Ray are all in their early twenties. So that'll be about where you're at. That being said...since I based this story on you being Margaret's daughter her age will shift as well. So since she was (I'm assuming) at least 18 in 1970...and the current events being in 1984 it wouldn't make any sense her being your mother since there's only a fourteen year difference between the two. SO, I've decided to take the whole 'Mr.Jingles Massacre of 1970" and place it back a couple years.

"You" being born in 1964, making you twenty in 1984. And the 1970 Massacre now being in 1960. Just to give you some actual time to be born and to deal with your....interesting mother. This making Margaret eighteen in 1960. And her being fourty two in 1984.

I'm also going to change some of the other aspects of time. For example, when the councilors arrive at Camp Redwood it's the night before the kids are going to arrive. Instead I'm going to have it be a couple of days before the kids arrive so it fuels the story and the romance aspect I'm trying to bring. So just little changes like that will filter through out the story.

I hope all this makes sense, I got the idea for being Margaret's daughter from rewatching the season and I just wanted to make it work but then looking at the ages and things it just didn't really work out...so I gave a lot of thought to it and I didn't want to cause any confusion so I decided to make this explanation before the story.

Okay. Thank you. I hope that makes sense and I don't confuse anyone further into the story. But if you do have questions or find a plot hole please comment and I'll do my best to explain or fix it !!