08♾

((Colby's P.O.V))

I went upstairs and into my room, then set up my camera. I was going to film a video, thanking Sam for everything that he done for me in the past, and things like that. I pressed the record button on the camera, then started talking.

"Hey guys, what's up it's Colby Brock here!" I started off with not that much energy. "Today's video is just going to be a sit down type of video. Nothing to exciting." I then said.

"This video is kinda going to be like the one I did a few years ago at the old Trap House where I responded to what Sam had to say about me. But this one will be a bit different." I told the camera

((This is the original video👆👆))

"So, I just wanted to start off by saying thank you Sam; thank you for everything that you have done for me. You have always been by my side during difficult times for me. You comforted me, and let me cry on your shoulder. You were the one person who cared about me, and I love you because of that. I have no clue what I would do if weren't apart of my life... F*ck, I probably wouldn't even be alive if we never met. That day of band camp, was the best day of my life. If I could travel back in time, I would 100% go back to that day. I am so lucky to call you my best friend, and even luckier to call you my boyfriend. You are my everything, Sam, and I love you so, so, so much. I want to spend the rest of my life you. There is no one that could ever replace you. We have been through difficult times where we didn't really see eye to eye, but we have always managed to push through, and become amazing friends again. You have done so much for me in the past, and even now, but I feel like I have done so little for you. That's one of the reasons why I am making this video. One is to say thank you for everything that you've done, and the second reason is because I haven't done enough for you. There are a whole bunch of songs that I can relate our relationship with, but the one I feel that's the most accurate, is, 'You and I' by One Direction. It's You and I versus everyone; Sam and Colby versus The World, forever. I love you, and never forget that."

I finished my speech, and turned off my camera. During the video, a bit past the middle, I had started to cry a bit, but I didn't really care. This was for Sam, and he has seen me cry multiple times before.

When I was editing the video, I put some pictures and videos of Sam and I as a layer, so that those would be playing as I as speaking ((Sorry if that made no sense)). Also, I added music in the background and lowered the volume to it. I titled the video, "Dear, Samuel John Golbach; My Everything"

After the video finished uploading, I went downstairs, and saw that Sam was sitting up on the couch, the blanket on-top of him, and I think he was Live on Instagram.

I went to sit beside him, and saw that he was indeed Live. "Hey, Colbear!" Sam smiled once he saw me coming. "Hey, Sammy." I smiled back, then kissed his cheek. There was a lot of 'awws' and '#solby' comments coming.

I'm glad that the fans are happy that Sam and I were together. Yeah some of them aren't really that happy, but they still support us.

"Hey, Bubba?" I said to Sam which made him start to blush, and smile. "Yeah, Baby Cakes?" Sam responded with. I love it when he calls me that. We have a whole variety of nicknames for each other.

"There's a video a want you to watch." I told him. "What is it?" He then asked. "I posted a new video." Sam looked a bit confused. "Okay guys, I will be back. I am just going to watch Colby's new YouTube video, then I will come back on. Bye! Love you all!" Sam and I waved bye to the viewers, and then we headed up into Sam's room.

Once we both got comfortable in his bed, I put on the video, and Sam looked at me once he saw the title. I just gave him a kiss on his lips, then pressed play.

After the video was done, I looked over at Sam, and saw tears streaming down his face. He then looked at me, and gave me the biggest hug in the world.

"Th-Thank y-you, Col-Colby. You di-didn't ha-have to do tha-that." He sobbed into my chest. "Yes I did, Sammy. You mean the world to me, and I just had to let you know that." I told him.

"Then wh-why did-didn't you j-just te-tell me in per-person?" Sam then questioned. "I wanted it to be a surprise." I then said to him.

"I love you so much, Colbear." Sam kissed me.

"I love you so much too, Muffin." I kissed back.

Then we both said in unison:

"For Infinity"

((That was the end of the book. I know it's short, but I didn't have a lot of ideas for this story. I think this my best one so far, but I still don't really like it. It was cute though. Well anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and book. I have a few more in my drafts that I need to start))

Thanks for reading! Ilysm! 💖💖

968 words

KIND OF EDITED