Thomas//I'll protect you forever and always

WARNING: CONTAINS SELF HARM, ATTEMPTED SUICIDE, BULLYING, AND CURSING 

A/n hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have another story coming along so I've been trying to write it. I honestly am so excited for this new story but here is a little one shot for y'all.

Y/ns pov

I run home as fast as I could. I couldn't let my father know I had gotten detention. I am almost at my house when I see them. Thomas Sangster and his group of friends also known as the "bad boys" of the school. He and his little gang bully me almost everyday to the point where I self harm. Of course no one knows about it since my best friend was only my friend to be close to my boyfriend. Well ex-boyfriend.

"Hey nerd, why are you running" Thomas says with a smirk on his face. I try to run around him but he pushes me to the ground.

"HEY I WAS TALKING TO YOU" he screams while holding me down on the ground.

"I-I'm sorry" I whisper before he cuts me off.

"WHAT DID YOU SA.." He starts before I cut him off by kneeing him in the place where the sun don't shine. I struggle to get up from his grasp but manage. I sprint like my life depends on it because it probably does. After the adrenaline starts to wear off it finally hits me what I just did. Well I'm definitely going to get beat up tomorrow but its better than dad . I think to myself before I begin jogging home. 

Finally I reach my house and see my dads car there." Fuck" I think to myself. I creep inside hoping that my dad will be passed out. Unfortunately as I walk into the kitchen I get body slammed into the wall. 

"The school called me and told me you got detention. Is it true?" He says yelling. 

"It wasn't my fault I-I swear " I say barely audible.

"WHAT HAPPENED THEN" he screamed with pure fury burning in his eyes.

"These guys beat me up and I got blamed" I say while shaking with pure fear.

"YOU FUCKING WEAK ASS BITCH" he screams. I blink and right before I say stop I start blacking out.

I wake up with cuts on my legs and stomach with a black eye. I look at the clock and it reads 8:04am. "Fuck me" I say to myself while quickly wiping off the blood off my legs and begin changing. Since I don't have time to put on makeup to hide my eye I just let my hair hang in front of my eye.I head out the door and my phone reads 8:10am. I sprint to school. I quickly put my stuff into my locker and grab my supplies for that class. I look my phone and this time it reads 8:34am I try to sneak in to class but the teacher notices.

"You're 35 minutes late Miss Y/l/n" the teacher says making all the students look at me.

"I am so sorry Mr. Andrews. I swear it won't happen again." I reply 

"Good if it does I'm going to have to contact your father." He says

"Okay sir" I say while taking a seat in the back of the class.

The class was pretty boring but the whole time I felt like someone was watching me. I shrug it off and head to my next class which happens to be one class which I'm sit next to Thomas. The whole time in class he kept kicking my legs. Each time I quietly grunt since he kept kicking my fresh cuts. I excuse myself to the bathroom and clean up my fresh cuts. I open my bag and pull out my blade. I drag it slowly across my skin. It stings but it helps me release my pain. I break into tear and start sobbing. I hear the bell and clean myself up. I walk out of the bathroom heading to my next class acting like nothing happened.