Chapter Twelve= I'm okay

+Y/N's P.O.V+
I sat up in bed taking in a deep breath, the house was silent. Usually I hear the boys making breakfast or laughing, I shrugged it off to get myself ready. My phone chimed as I left it alone so I could wash myself. The water touches my cold body, making me relax. I let my thoughts wander to the night before. I couldn't help but think about how Yoongi and Taehyung stared at me, they gave me the same look but Tae was trying to hide the way he was looking at me like that. I hopped out drying off, I went to get pajamas because that's all I wanted. Yoongi ended up leaving last night cause he said he needed to take care of business but I heard the girl on the phone. Personally I was angry but I showed I didn't care one bit. 

Tae☘️:
We left out of the city for a business meeting, we should be back before tomorrow night. Call us or Yoongi if you can't handle being alone, yoongi is supposed to check on you tonight.

I sighed at the text, I heard something shatter in the family room. I quickly bring Yoongi's contact to the screen. I called once I reached the end of the hall, a hand reached my mouth with a sharp objects to my back. Tears came to view as I dropped my phone. At this point I was shaking in fear of the person behind me, the house pitch black the only thing I could see was our reflection in the mirror in front of us. He brought himself closer while he gave me soft kisses on my head and temple, he slid his other arm around my waist. His laugh echoed through my ears, I wanted to scream but I was afraid of the outcome. 

"It's been too long princess. I brought a friend for you this time." He pointed at my best friend that was laid on the floor and passed out. I let out tears seeing her beat up and bruised with a few cuts. He pushed me to the floor.

"Hello, y/n? Is everything okay? Do you need me to go over there!"

 Yoongi's voice was heard and he kneeled down to me grabbing my hair, "Tell him everything is fine." I nodded quickly speaking into the phone, yoongi said a quick okay and hung up. The man I fear stood before me laughing, he threw my phone down stomping on it.  I flinched while he grabbed my arm, the other girl sitting up with tears in her eyes. "Here tie her up." He handed me zip ties and I took them, I sat in front of her while she gave me begging eyes. Me and Rose used to be bestfriends, I stopped going around when her family kept her away because of what I went through. "I'm sorry." I let out a small sob while she put her hands together, "It's okay just do as he says." I sobbed a little harder while she spoke. I'm terrified for my life, "Shh it's okay." He pulled me by my hair while he slapped her. "Erik!" She yelled when he walked to me, "I'll take her pain just don't hurt her she's been through enough." He gave her a cold laugh. "Yeah but not enough." He tied my hands with rope tightly as I winced, he pulled me up by my hair. "Come on." He dragged me to my room, "No!" Rose yelled while she got up running towards us. 

He turned grabbing her, he threw her against the wall making her pass out from the impact. I cried while I looked at her body slowly breathing, "Please stop, whatever you want I'll do it just let her go." I sobbed and he rubbed his head. "Shut up!" I flinched to his tone, my body was going numb while the room spun. Slowly my body fell, as the room went black. 

+Taehyung's P.O.V+
I felt a chill down my spine as we drove back from our meeting, we decided not to stay away for too long. I looked at jimin in the rear view mirror as he had a worried look on his face. "Straight to voicemail." I sped up and Jungkook was already calling yoongi, "She called..... No it's going straight to voicemail.... Go to the house!" He hung up with a worried look, which made me drive faster. The last thing I needed was her to get hurt again. This can not happen to her, "Don't call the cops he'll run off." Jungkook sent the message to yoongi hoping he gets it in time. 

This road feels longer when you think your friend is in harm, as fast as I go I feel like the road is long or I'm going to slow. We're coming y/n please hold on just a little bit. 

+Y/N's P.O.V+
I woke up to find myself sitting with my hands behind my back, I was wishing it was a terrible nightmare but instead it was my horrible reality. I turned, but winced. I looked down to see the stain of blood on my shirt, the same spot he cut me last time. "Please she'll bleed to death. You've cut her too deep." Rose's voice was soft with cries, as she begged him, "It's okay. I'm okay." I looked at her and her eyes went soft to the sight of me. I looked down and I had cuts on my legs with bruises, my skin is pale. I lost my color. He looked at me with a smile that quickly faded as he pouted. 

"My love you look sick, you can't leave me like this." He's completely crazy, he untied my hands and laid me down. I knew he was going to hurt me once again, he dragged his blade against my wrist making blood pour out. "Stop! You'll kill her!" Rose screamed, he walked over covering her mouth as she cried. I felt tears pour out, I looked at my dresser where I had my taser in. I slowly get up in pain trying not to make a noise, I open the drawer quickly grabbing it. I walked up to him, I held it against his body while he screamed in pain. The thud of his body while the door swung open. There stood the four boys that are in my life, I dropped the taser as they looked at me. 

"I'm okay." I smiled, as my world went black